I can't flash my DM8000_Ferrari
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default I can't flash my DM8000_Ferrari

Hi, as the title says, I can not flash my dreambox.

I have already tried several browsers, and nothing works. After choosing the image file or even just the SSL to send, does nothing. stay still...

I have also tried dreamup, with several, ferrari, JapharFlasher, and others ... nothing ...
    Us that does something, it stops at: "uploading flash loader" ...

I was told to send SSLferrari87F first, I already have the file but I can not send it ... is there another way to send it? With DCC, for example, does it work?

Has anyone had this problem?

@Fainas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello, I've been able to solve it!

Yes I could connect with dreamup but it would stop.

With the help of a friend, we tested several things and with the NFI image tools plugin, I was able to flash.

The plugin flashes directly from the enigma2. Then as the image I tested had SSL76, it returned to the same.

But by the same way I installed SSL87F and now it is already working normally, I can already flash through the browser.

Should be because of SSL76. That is, I already know what the problem is.

thank you,
    @Fainas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

did you try the null modem cable are did you fix it another way what image did you manage to find was stable
    regards Stagie