cheeky beggars ?Homeless? gang park Romanian car in well-heeled city centre and load
Register
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Default cheeky beggars ?Homeless? gang park Romanian car in well-heeled city centre and load

cheeky beggars ?Homeless? gang park Romanian car in well-heeled city centre and load meter with coins before hitting the streets for eight hours of begging.

The gang drove into the city to beg on the streets for a day

AN APPARENTLY homeless gang have been caught out parking in a city centre and loading a meter with coins before hitting the streets to beg for cash.

The three beggars drove into Cambridge in a VW Passat with Romanian number plates on Saturday morning before heading off to scrounge from shoppers.

A charity worker claimed this man became confrontational when she said she did not have any change

The three paid to park for eight hours, before walking a mile to beg for cash, the Daily Mail reported.

They reportedly walked into the well-heeled city together before going to separate spots to plead for money.

When a man with a child's crutch was confronted on whether he was homeless or not he claimed to be Italian saying: "I do not speak English".

Questioned further the man confirmed he had driven into the city that day.

Residents have said they are fed up with fake beggars.

British Red Cross volunteer Lisa Jay claimed the man with the crutch had become "confrontational and spoke in English" after she told him she had no change.

She told the Mail: "They look to target the students who have some spare change and don?t want the hassle of turning them down. They bark at the kids ? it?s easy prey to them."

Asma Begum, 34, a resident living close to where the gang parked said: "I had never thought that they were homeless, as I had seen them get out of the car and wait around before walking off.

"It?s not like there?s any bus routes on the road to wait for. If you had a child?s crutch I do not see how you could walk that far into town."

Cambridge police have previously released data saying four of every nine people arrested for begging are not actually homeless.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/290727...for-your-cash/
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to super jumbe For This Useful Post:

DOUGALMCD (21st February, 2017), Meat-Head (21st February, 2017), rideon (21st February, 2017)

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Impound and crush the car, exoort them back to where they xame from

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meat-Head For This Useful Post:

DOUGALMCD (21st February, 2017), super jumbe (22nd February, 2017)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    426 Posts

That car license plates are from a city 100 km from me!
    G00gle for Sibiu and on the first page one can find that 'Continental Automotive Systems' is hiring 420 people...
    Not like if one want to get a job got to go across Europe to find one, a beautiful city if you ask me...
    About those people, what can i say, don't feed the trolls....
    Last edited by Johnner; 21st February, 2017 at 09:35 PM. Reason: removing link.....
    A failure will not appear till a unit has passed final inspection

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rideon For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (21st February, 2017), rds60h (21st February, 2017), super jumbe (22nd February, 2017)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts

They beg because people gives them money. If people with big harts will stop give them money will not come here anymore. They are towns in Romania which have signs on every traffic light. Don't give money to beggars. So no need to send where they come from just don't encourage them....

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lush29 For This Useful Post:

GastonJ (24th February, 2017), rds60h (21st February, 2017), super jumbe (22nd February, 2017)