Register

Thread: openbox v9s

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default openbox v9s

Hi guys does any one no how to move lets say ss1 from being at the bottom in sports to the top of sports using the channel manager on the box as you can with the v8s. Also can someone make a channel list to put on box via usb as the list that is on is us. Thanks in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I'm currently working on a list to mirror the Sky SD EPG (but giving priority to FTA HD channels and my own region - N Ireland), has been taking much longer than expected due to the quirks (i.e. software bugs) of the box. I'll upload it once i have it all done and I'm happy with it then you'll just have to fix the local variations / channels.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MickeyJo For This Useful Post:

joe516 (14th March, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hi still working on this, haven't forgotten but getting as close as possible including naming and ordering the channels using this:

https://www.tvchannellists.com/List_...#Entertainment

I'll update again once this is done if anyone is interested. Can't believe how much time it is taking to work around the glitches!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MickeyJo For This Useful Post:

joe516 (25th March, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've just got an Openbox v9s that I know very little about but I know enough
    to realise that the channel list is rubbish.
    As I also live in Northern Ireland I am more than interested in your project

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyJo View Post
    Hi still working on this, haven't forgotten but getting as close as possible including naming and ordering the channels using this:

https://www.tvchannellists.com/List_...#Entertainment

I'll update again once this is done if anyone is interested. Can't believe how much time it is taking to work around the glitches!