The Brits hurrying to become German citizens - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    893 Posts

I was just raising the issue that ?52 billion is a lot of beer tokens, You know as well as I do Junker could quaff a lot of them on his own!
    Of course it will all be wasted some how! we are all We are hardly allowed an opinion these days!
    1st UN-Official Meat-Head Fan Club Member (banned )

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ifred For This Useful Post:

GastonJ (4th March, 2017)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,083 Posts

The government looks to be set to let immigrants in post Brexit anyway.

The Cabinet minister, a leading Vote Leave campaigner, indicated agricultural employers will be handed a loophole to escape the Prime Minister’s promised restriction on EU immigration.
    Seeking to reassure farmers in the wake of the EU referendum result, Ms Leadsom insisted she is ”absolutely committed” to ensuring farmers are able to access seasonal labour.
    The UK’s food and farming industry relies heavily on EU migrant labour, with 95 per cent of berries grown commercially in Britain picked by workers from other European countries.
    Industry groups have estimated 90,000 seasonal workers in horticulture alone will be required in Britain by 2019.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politi...asonal-workers

Though that is taken from a Tory comic. You have to wonder whether people really understood what they were voting for....
    My master plan is to live forever..... going to plan so far
    Despite the cost of living, it's still very popular.
    No good deed goes unpunished....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GastonJ For This Useful Post:

ifred (4th March, 2017)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12