Dream box dm900 4K
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Dream box dm900 4K

Hi
    Has anyone got a dm900 and is it worth paying the extra cash for one of these?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

These are extremly new boxes, and I don't see much in H265/HEVC that would be ... FTA. So it's very early and probably to have a real interest to use the "extra" of it, it will still take at least 2-3 years.

TS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was the idiot that bought 2 DM900's and both died with 'faulty' software! when I plugged them in, unlike the various clones, I cant find a way to get the programming port to work beyond it confirming its there. DreamUP does not get past the 'power up' stage, there was a bit of software that allowed the stage to progress to load a good image but I can't find it, if someone has any ideas the I love to hear them!