Register
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Default Launch Diagun III new bluetooth connector...can't update the SN. Help!

Hello,

I bought a new bluetooth obd connector for my diagun III (my old one was lost). But now i cannot update the software since launch company decided that they want 700$ in order to update my tool, thats steeling me! Now I am stuck with a tool that does not work with the bluetooth adapter...I donno if you can help me with that.

The chinese supplier that i bought the tool from said there is no way to make it work without paying for the update in order to register the SN of the connector with the tool.

I also read that you suggest to buy the yellow launch obd connector and then make it full....how do we do that?

If you can help me it would be apreciated...I wish launch would charge a reasonable price for the update...i would pay for it...but at 700$ its verrryyy expensive

Thank You

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Same problem. i canīt synch different number