transfer data from jb phone to non jb phone
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default transfer data from jb phone to non jb phone

hello peeps
    i have just received a new iphone 6 through my insurance,its on the latest ios,my back up from my old iphone 6 will not transfer onto my new phone as it keeps saying the back up is corrupted,ive set up i cloud which i never had before and some data has synced across (contacts and numbers etc) but i cant get my tx msgs photos videos notes etc to sync or transfer to my new phone,ive got to send the old one back and so i need to restore it to default but want all my stuff off of it before i restore,anyone know a way i can get everything onto my new phone
    thanks for reading and any help as always,much appreciated
    The control of information is the consolidation of power

?I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire. The man who controls Britain?s money supply controls the British Empire and I control the British money supply.? ? Nathan Rothschild

IF I HELPED HIT THE THANKS BUTTON

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

There's program called ifunbox which can access the raw file system on your I devices.
    You only need to drag what you want from the old phone onto your computer desktop. Make a note what files and where they were located, then connect new phone to ifunbox and drag files back in where you originally got them from.
    Some google searches will reveal the locations of text messages etc within the raw file system.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks for that johnboy i will give it a go and report back
    The control of information is the consolidation of power

?I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire. The man who controls Britain?s money supply controls the British Empire and I control the British money supply.? ? Nathan Rothschild

IF I HELPED HIT THE THANKS BUTTON

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I did this success and no error messages shown. One thing need to mention that you need to make sure the cable you use it strong enough and quick data transfer. I use piarmor to do the transfer and no error message shown. Hope good luck.