Some years ago I had an encounter with an alien and I shot him with my shotgun. It was night, I live in the country far from the cityMy dogs barked strangely, because they barked and cried at the same time. I go out to see what it is about and in front of me I find a kind
of giant jellyfish that had a movement of breathing

I go into my house, take the 22 caliber replay caribine with 10 rounds in the chamber and tell my wife: there is an alien outside.
I shoot the whole magazineI go back to my house, I choose a more powerful weapon. A 16 gauge shotgun loaded with 2 breneks. The impact is so powerful that part of the alien falls on me and I see that it dissolvesThe alien blows up with each shot. All the horns return to the place, rebuild and breathe againI go back to my house, I choose a more powerful weapon. A 16 gauge shotgun loaded with 2 breneks. The impact is so
powerful that part of the alien falls on me and I see that it dissolves

It is rebuilt again. Then without fear, I take a shovel and when I try to carry the alien to take him under the light it disappears and returns
to its place. At the second stroke trying to capture it, a poor armadillo appears that was bogged down in the mud under the ground
and created a giant bubble
sorry for my english. The story is totally true. There was no extraterrestrial but nobody takes away my adrenaline from having
fought to the death against one .. hahaha