Donald Trump Jnr slams London mayor Sadiq Khan for saying ?terror attacks are part of
Register
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Default Donald Trump Jnr slams London mayor Sadiq Khan for saying ?terror attacks are part of

Donald Trump Jnr slams London mayor Sadiq Khan for saying ?terror attacks are part of living in big city?

US President Donald Trump?s son has slammed the Mayor of London for saying terror attacks are ?part of living in a big city? as his father called the Parliament attack ?big news?.

Mr Khan said he believes the threat of terror attacks are ?part and parcel of living in a big city?.

He added: ?That means being vigilant, having a police force that is in touch with communities, it means the security services being ready, but it also means exchanging ideas and best practice.?

Trump Jnr tweeted a link to the story adding: ?You have to be kidding me?!?

Earlier when entering a meeting in the White House?s Roosevelt Room Mr Trump said the attack in London was ?big news?.

His press secretary Sean Spicer tweeted the President ?has been briefed on the situation? in London and was monitoring events.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/315255...ck-sadiq-khan/
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to super jumbe For This Useful Post:

FxShaw (28th March, 2017), Meat-Head (23rd March, 2017)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Terrorist attacks usually do occur in cities, or in airports, in trains or shopping centres, they do not happen in jungle but Khan is indisputably saying that terrorism is a part of life in cities now; so get used to it. Whether "the threat" part is in there or not, the view is the same.....
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Like father, like son. The usual Trump Twatter fail...

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/...n-attack-tweet

"Trump?s tweet, along with the headline of the article, are misleading. Khan did not throw his hands up and say that terrorist attacks are simply a way of life in major cities, as the president?s son seemed to suggest."
    He who laughs last probably didn't get the joke.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nara For This Useful Post:

super jumbe (24th March, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

While Trump son share the same fly off the handle attitude his father has. He is right about this. The London Mayor is an idiot. No one should have to accept living with the fear of a terrorist attack. No matter how real the threat is. The Government should be doing something before it happens. It's sad that the mayor and his friends are more worried about offending a Muslim than protecting the people they are trying to kill. If i lived in the UK i would demand gun ownership. Just imagine an attack at a coffee shop.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,083 Posts

Not really. London, and the UK for that matter, has been subject to terrorist threats and attacks before, some even funded by people in the US, so it's not really a new thing. That's why rubbish bins were removed in the 1970's/80's, so people couldn't put bombs in them. What Khan said was taken out of context and was said at a different time. Trump's just a complete ahole all of the time 24/7. He can't even manage to pass executive orders without first putting his foot so far into his own mouth and shooting himself in the foot with every court, it's a wonder he can talk. Perhaps one day he'll learn to think without opening his mouth and get some useful laws passed - one that won't give the opposition evidence against him in court. perhaps one day he'll learn.
    My master plan is to live forever..... going to plan so far
    Despite the cost of living, it's still very popular.
    No good deed goes unpunished....

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GastonJ For This Useful Post:

FxShaw (28th March, 2017), gc1966 (31st March, 2017), Johnner (30th March, 2017), leotheloin (29th March, 2017), nara (30th March, 2017), super jumbe (3rd April, 2017)

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

Demand gun ownership ?? So we can be just like the USA and visit a local school a kill anything that moves ?? Stop dropping bombs on country's that have nothing to do with you and they wont attack you ..

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to maca For This Useful Post:

FxShaw (28th March, 2017), GastonJ (29th March, 2017), Johnner (30th March, 2017), leotheloin (29th March, 2017), nara (30th March, 2017), super jumbe (3rd April, 2017)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    832 Posts

So true...USA created this whole mess...before it was all home grown white terrorist..then they went poking around in the middle east causing trouble.
    It is a know fact that the USA did create isis and fund bin laden. the biggest terrorist is the USA, always have to stick their nose in everyone business.
    🔥Wacka Wacka 🔥

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FxShaw For This Useful Post:

GastonJ (29th March, 2017), Johnner (30th March, 2017), leotheloin (29th March, 2017), maca (28th March, 2017), nara (30th March, 2017), super jumbe (3rd April, 2017)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,083 Posts

At the end of the day what better way to restrict the freedom of the populace and get people to sleepwalk into a police state. It was even used as an excuse to get the to vote to leave the EU.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GastonJ For This Useful Post:

super jumbe (3rd April, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

You can state your opinion about anything but please get it right. last i looked It was England who gave Palestine to the Jews. Starting this whole mess with the Muslims. The English used the Muslims during WW1 and promised to them Palestine. After the war England never came thru. Then In 1948 they decided to give it to the Jews. The rest is history. So please stop saying America is to blame why the Muslims hate us. To say stop dropping bombs on them is so stupid. Would that stop making them hate us. I hate to say but England was once great. Now you will be taken over by the Muslims like the rest of Europe. Sad but true. You can say what you want about Trump but he won cause no matter what he is better that Hillary running the world. You seen what she and Obama did to the Middle East.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
    You can state your opinion about anything but please get it right. last i looked It was England who gave Palestine to the Jews. Starting this whole mess with the Muslims. The English used the Muslims during WW1 and promised to them Palestine. After the war England never came thru. Then In 1948 they decided to give it to the Jews. The rest is history. So please stop saying America is to blame why the Muslims hate us. To say stop dropping bombs on them is so stupid. Would that stop making them hate us. I hate to say but England was once great. Now you will be taken over by the Muslims like the rest of Europe. Sad but true. You can say what you want about Trump but he won cause no matter what he is better that Hillary running the world. You seen what she and Obama did to the Middle East.
    Apart from the above being bullshit, you appear to be confusing England with the U.K.

If i lived in the UK i would demand gun ownership.
    Just as well you don't then.
    He who laughs last probably didn't get the joke.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nara For This Useful Post:

GastonJ (30th March, 2017), Johnner (30th March, 2017)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,083 Posts

Yes he's done so well, he banned travel from 6 countries, twice and failed to get it implemnted
    He said Mexico will pay for the wall, and is going to the house to try get the funding, which is unlikely to happen
    He tried to get rid of Obamacare, and failed

Even his own party is against him. The US picked a real winner there to champion their cause.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GastonJ For This Useful Post:

FxShaw (1st April, 2017), nara (30th March, 2017), super jumbe (3rd April, 2017)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    608 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GastonJ View Post
    Yes he's done so well, he banned travel from 6 countries, twice and failed to get it implemnted
    He said Mexico will pay for the wall, and is going to the house to try get the funding, which is unlikely to happen
    He tried to get rid of Obamacare, and failed

Even his own party is against him. The US picked a real winner there to champion their cause.
    not another liberal , no head off a country really has any power , except in Africa
    any information provided is for educational/experimental purposes only.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to smirnoff_rules For This Useful Post:

DOUGALMCD (31st March, 2017), GastonJ (30th March, 2017), ifred (31st March, 2017), Wolfpack (3rd April, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Lets not get off topic. Trump Jr is an idiot for speaking out. The London Mayor is also an idiot for saying what he said. President Trump might not be some people cup of tea but can you image President Hillary!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolfpack For This Useful Post:

GastonJ (3rd April, 2017), ifred (3rd April, 2017)