Register
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Default Hi guys im in trouble with laptop..need help

Hi all hope some one can help..
    All i done is download music from usb stick to a folder on my desktop and copy it to a new usb stick for my friend..
    After i switch off the laptop and i try to use it later on it wont start up.it shows windows starting but wont show desktop. Laptop thinkpad with i3.i have two systems on it.
    Xp works fine but win7 wont start up and win7 is the one i was using to copy usb stick.
    Please help.
    Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Auto Locksmith,Tuning,Dpf Removal,Dtc Removal,Immo Removal,Ecu Adaptation,Crash Data-Clear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hi there,

first things I would try is to start windows in safe mode (press f8 key rapidly when choose windows 7 to boot) if it works then run some antivirus software full scan.

second I would try Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 google it its free and powerful tool it will boot linux from disk and scan your computer completely, also it will give access to your file on hdd if you will have to reinstall your system completely (hope not)

third shot is to insert Windows 7 installation disk and instead to click install now there is in bottom left corner link named Repair your computer after that click startup repair, also there is option to do system restore if you have created restore point earlier (if you do it often then you could try to do system restore FIRIST)

gl