Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default edc16u34 bricked

Hi to all, i have here a complicated situation, a A3 equiped with edc16u34 wich is bricked, this car has been flashed with the wrong file through BDM. The person that was working in this car is not with us anymore so i don't really know what is there.

Now i've tried with ktag to flash and it throws the message "not allowed" when writting and the galletto guives error, the thing is i don't have acess to the backup of this ecu. The only thing i can do is a backup reading from the ecu.

What can be done? should i replace the flash for a blank one? i've tried to immo off the eeprom with no luck, i've written the eeprom with the bin that should work with the flash with no luck but again i'm not sure that this eeprom matches the file.

Thanks in advance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

i dont uderstand completly youre situation but i think you need another ecu. Ater than PIN reading from ecu and instrument and adaptaion or immo off.
    Launch X431, BOSCH KTS200, FGTech Galleto 2, MPPS , Piasini , BDM100 , KWP2000, Lexia, Can Clip, Compact C4, Omega Programer ... soldering iron