Register

Thread: autocom urgent

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default autocom urgent

friendsno one can help me.I'm using hardware 100251 goldbut it does not detect the vci ..nessuno who can tell me how to do to be recognized hardwareor give me a more old version that I lostthank you
    friendsno one can help me.I'm using hardware 100251 goldbut it does not detect the vci ..nessuno who can tell me how to do to be recognized hardwareor give me a more old version that I lostthank you

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

thanks for helping me!!!!
    as always no help
    good evening

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vito73 View Post
    thanks for helping me!!!!
    as always no help
    good evening

iendsno one can help me.I'm using hardware 100251 goldbut it does not detect the vci ..nessuno who can tell me how to do to be recognized hardwareor give me a more old version that I lostthank you
    Hello why do you write with black text , who do you think will see .Try to select your text and see what you post . You wait for reply to dark zone WTF ???
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by cosmin12345; 17th April, 2017 at 06:41 PM.

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I can tell you're really stressed out. Uninstall everything that has to do with the VCI, including autocom/delphi and the drivers. Get your activation software (get your REAL HW id), turn your internet connection off, create the FileActivation.xml, activate it with your activator, once inside Autocom/delphi, go to settings and find the settings to pair a new VCI or something like that, I don't remember. Just have patience, a computer only does what you tell it to do, getting mad for nothing isnt going to help.
    Achtung
    Press the magic button