Donald Trump shows signs of ?serious mental illness? claim psychiatrists
Register
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Default Donald Trump shows signs of ?serious mental illness? claim psychiatrists

Donald Trump shows signs of ?serious mental illness? claim psychiatrists as group start petition for his removal.

DONALD Trump has been diagnosed with a ?serious mental illness? by a group of psychiatrists who have petitioned for the US President to be impeached.

The petition wrote: ?We, the undersigned mental health professionals (please state your degree), believe in our professional judgment that Donald Trump manifests a serious mental illness that renders him psychologically incapable of competently discharging the duties of President of the United States.

?And we respectfully request he be removed from office, according to article 4 of the 25th amendment to the Constitution, which states that the president will be replaced if he is ?unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office?.?

It has since garnered more than 47,000 signatures.

People who have signed the petition have agreed with the calls, with one supporter writing: "I am a clinical psychologist and I am concerned about the modeling of bullying, harassment and lying that is being presented by our now president."

Another, who said that they were a Masters-level licenced professional counsellor said that based on the traits exhibited by Donald Trump, the US leader met the criteria for having a narcissistic personality disorder.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/339120...atrists-claim/
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to super jumbe For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (24th April, 2017)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    893 Posts

Medical diagnoses by tv watching- bunch of nutters.
    "I am a clinical psychologist and I am concerned about the modeling of bullying, harassment and lying that is being presented by our now president."
    I thought that was a prerequisite for being a President! What's he suppose to say to Kim jong-un if he tries to bombs America please don't do it again I will be very cross with you I will sit you down and explain why you shouldn't do that or as US Presidents normally do bomb the sh*t out of them.
    These psychiatrist though klingon was a good choice
    1st UN-Official Meat-Head Fan Club Member (banned )

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ifred For This Useful Post:

albertros (25th April, 2017), GastonJ (24th April, 2017), Meat-Head (24th April, 2017), rideon (27th April, 2017)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

It really didn't need a group of psychiatric professionals to come to that conclusion, this man will launch a nuclear war as he is just itching to press that red button, along with mental disorders he is extremely dangerous, he already proved we neen the big & bigest boooooom the psychiatric made the right decesion....

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to super jumbe For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (24th April, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

The only people who need their head examined are the people who say all this crap. get over it. He won and Hillary the liberal lost. He might not be my cup of tea but He's better that Hillary. Give the man a chance.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolfpack For This Useful Post:

albertros (25th April, 2017), ifred (24th April, 2017)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
    Give the man a chance.
    He's had plenty of chances and he's screwed up at every hurdle along the way.

The man is about as presidential as Mr. Bean. The sooner you ditch him and get someone with more than two functioning brain cells (of whatever party), the better.
    He who laughs last probably didn't get the joke.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    176 Posts

I am all for democracy but its the people who have the vote that worry me.

My mum has the vote and she keeps asking ( in all seriousness) how do they get that dog to talk on the adverts.

Still in less than 4 years the people can put their "X" in the box once again which is more than can be said for the people in North Um-Land.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by albertros View Post
    Still in less than 4 years the people can put their "X" in the box once again which is more than can be said for the people in North Um-Land.
    True, but don't forget that they re-elected Dubya after four years, and he was about as much use as a chocolate teapot. (though admittedly not nearly as dangerous as Trump)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nara View Post
    He's had plenty of chances and he's screwed up at every hurdle along the way.

The man is about as presidential as Mr. Bean. The sooner you ditch him and get someone with more than two functioning brain cells (of whatever party), the better.
    Trump has been in Office for only 100 days. He is hated by the left who think they have some type of control. He is hated by the Rinos like Paul Ryan who want control at all costs. If anyone is Mr Bean Its Chuck Schumer. Loser from NY.

True, but don't forget that they re-elected Dubya after four years, and he was about as much use as a chocolate teapot. (though admittedly not nearly as dangerous as Trump)
    Only reason Dubya won two terms was the losers he ran against. Still better President than Obama.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Still better President than Obama.
    In which alternate universe?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nara For This Useful Post:

GastonJ (25th April, 2017), super jumbe (26th April, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

In which alternate universe?
    Are you kidding me? Trump has done more for the United States in the 100 days as president than Obama has done in the 8 years he was in charge. Name one thing Obama did that benefited America. Please don't say the healthcare bill. I know first hand how shitty it is. I got one even better. Name something Obama did as Senator.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,083 Posts

Are you kidding me? Trump has done more for the United States in the 100 days as president than Obama has done in the 8 years he was in charge. Name one thing Obama did that benefited America. Please don't say the healthcare bill. I know first hand how shitty it is. I got one even better. Name something Obama did as Senator.
    Yes he has so far

Dismantled Obamas climate change protections - which means Obama did actually do something
    Revoked Obamas fair pay and safe workplaces orders -- again Obama must have done something for him to revoke
    Imposed a travel ban - halted by a judge
    Immigration ban - halted by a judge
    Ordered a wall to be built - with no funding
    Reduced regulations for US manufacturing
    Backed out of TTP
    Bombed Syria with no evidence of the government there using chemical weapons
    Held hands with Tessie May

Not the most impressive start for a president really. Perhaps he may improve over time, but I doubt it. But only in America could a bunch of so called psychiatrists decided on his sanity remotely from his appearances *shrug*
    Last edited by GastonJ; 27th April, 2017 at 07:01 AM.
    My master plan is to live forever..... going to plan so far
    Despite the cost of living, it's still very popular.
    No good deed goes unpunished....

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GastonJ For This Useful Post:

ifred (27th April, 2017), nara (27th April, 2017), super jumbe (27th April, 2017)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Terrible this man did not keep the promise for the American voters!!!

Note:

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GastonJ View Post
    Yes he has so far

Dismantled Obamas climate change protections - which means Obama did actually do something
    Revoked Obamas fair pay and safe workplaces orders -- again Obama must have done something for him to revoke
    Imposed a travel ban - halted by a judge
    Immigration ban - halted by a judge
    Ordered a wall to be built - with no funding
    Reduced regulations for US manufacturing
    Backed out of TTP
    Bombed Syria with no evidence of the government there using chemical weapons
    Held hands with Tessie May

Not the most impressive start for a president really. Perhaps he may improve over time, but I doubt it. But only in America could a bunch of so called psychiatrists decided on his sanity remotely from his appearances *shrug*

...and sometimes he slips into a skirt!

TRUMP-KILT.jpg
    SLOWLY, OUR FREEDOM IS BEING ERASED.
    SOON, WE WILL JUST BE A NUMBER.
    IF WE DON'T FOLLOW, WE WILL BE ERASED.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to badapple For This Useful Post:

GastonJ (27th April, 2017)