Thread: Gscan2

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    522 Posts

Default Gscan2

Hello
    I need to buy Gscan2. any body can tell me how is that scanner and how may i buy?
    i have send more emails to company but they not reply me. if have any dealer contact details?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Brayn For This Useful Post:

fahmidhassan (12th September, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Hi bryan did you manage to buy G-scan2 yet? I'm also looking forward to buy a g scan 2 kit but couldn't find any good suppliers contact.
    I've seen a friend of mine using Gscan2 having a major problem with his kit.The screen black out itself and it takes 2-3 days to recover I mean
    The screen lights up itself after 2-3 days and works fine when when ON.It also has some coverage problems it cant acces ABS system on some old toyota such as toyota Camry 2005,toyota harrier2002
    And the other day it failed on a Mercedes...anyways how is your experience with Gscan2 so far??
    Thanks!