Register
    Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Default lexus is250 won't start

first of all i did smart reset with obd2 orange 10$ toyota key maker tool reseted successfully and tried to register key hyq14aab with MVCI Techtream when i put smart key with logo side it won't do anything one beep or two beep. tried many times but no chance, after many attempts iginition won't opened this because of smart lost communication with id box(IMMO), i removed smart and immo from car added key with tango programmer and did sync with tango toyota dump editor writed back, Remote worked ig turns on but starter not turning, removed ECU,Steering lock ECU, immo, smart. And again synced with toyota dump editor, again no chance starter won't turning steering lock was in locked position, then i installed other steereing lock unlock position and starter turns on but car won't start, Cheked sparks and there is no volt anyone has idea? i think that problem is in steering lock tango programmer does not syncs correctly there is all files read/write with orange5 and synced with tango.is250.rar

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

i think that problem is in immo and str lock, because steering won't locking and unlocking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

did you figure this out i have 2010 is250 all keys lost by the time i got it it wouldnt turn on at all i removed certification ecu and i dcode box virginized both and put back in car car will turn on and reads 0 keys registered but both ecus had been replaced with use dones before i got it so i wonder if the steering lock ecu is my problem because key also wont beep when trying to register and techstrsam smart key reset fails techstream also shows my steering lock as unset?