Register
    Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Hurd cut rev limiter pop corn opel astra gtc 1.9 150 cv bosch edc16c9

Hi to all lords, place the file for the request of the rev limiter on a opel astra gtc 1.9 150 cv with bosch edc16c9 electronics so someone knows how that bit is to be modified (eg i would like to reach 5000 rpm) to do it The hurd cut at 5000 rpm? I would like to thank all those who will help me make good.Opel Astra 1.9 CDTI GTC 150HP 0281011667 10371868.rar

2. The Following User Says Thank You to infinityecu For This Useful Post:

enricogalati (29th June, 2020)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,645 Posts

I think 5000 rpm are a little bit higher for the engine, don't you?
    You must to put stronger valve springs to be safe...
    But even then, i think there will be not enough power in higher gears to rev the engine to 5000 and to hear those popcorns.
    At least with stock turbo - no way...
    I think the proper way is to make a really good remap, look at the dyno where is the peak power of the engine, and make hard cut limiter, for gears 1-5, 100-150 rpm above it. The limiter for the 6 gear must be not altered, so you can reach the maximum speed of the car...
    NO PASSWORDS FOR ANYONE, EXCEPT THE RECIPIENT OF THE FILE !!!
    If your PM box is full, clean it right now...
    Otherwise, your requested file will be deleted... for ever!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bobolin4o For This Useful Post:

drewdom (30th April, 2017), kire106ka (30th April, 2017), morgano (29th April, 2017), sida (29th April, 2017)

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bobolin4o View Post
    I think 5000 rpm are a little bit higher for the engine, don't you?
    You must to put stronger valve springs to be safe...
    But even then, i think there will be not enough power in higher gears to rev the engine to 5000 and to hear those popcorns.
    At least with stock turbo - no way...
    I think the proper way is to make a really good remap, look at the dyno where is the peak power of the engine, and make hard cut limiter, for gears 1-5, 100-150 rpm above it. The limiter for the 6 gear must be not altered, so you can reach the maximum speed of the car...
    Hello friend interested me know the bit to make the rev limiter pop corn hurd cut you know it?