Register

Thread: openbox V5s

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default openbox V5s

Hi I am new to this I am trying to sort out my V5s box, I have been let down by a few people and feel very silly.
    Please be a bit tollerant as I am in my 60s and need a bit of help i need to get firmware, channel list and if you know where i can get a gift that works.
    Thank you for reading this and hopefully someone can help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by captjack473 View Post
    Hi I am new to this I am trying to sort out my V5s box, I have been let down by a few people and feel very silly.
    Please be a bit tollerant as I am in my 60s and need a bit of help i need to get firmware, channel list and if you know where i can get a gift that works.
    Thank you for reading this and hopefully someone can help.
    I always use ebay and find a user that has sold a lot of 'gifts' and ensure they have excellent feedback. I had gift that was meant to last 24 months but went off after 6 months so know what you mean by being let down. The last gift I bought was around a year ago and is still working fine. I have had a quick look on ebay and if I was needing a gift today I would probably use this seller:

:!!!

Im sure there are people on here offering just as reliable gifts who will likely reply. Once you have the gift you will want to update your box with the latest channel list, I assume you know how to do this? This is free and can be found on this forum or I can give you a link to it if you need and also a link to a youtube tutorial on how to put it onto your openbox if you do not know how to.

Also no matter what channel list you use, a number of channels are not working full stop at the moment and may not be coming back this time either. Box Office being one of them.
    Last edited by gmb45; 29th April, 2017 at 09:05 PM.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

A quick read of the rules may be in order B4 you get a Yellow Card.

I would suggest holding off parting with any money for a bit of "magic" on Fleabay due to the new encryption being used on Sky Channels.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nobby Nutz For This Useful Post:

P&D (30th April, 2017)