Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Honda pilot 2007

Need mileage correction for a honda pilot 2007 usa i have tue tacho pro 2008 does have the eeprom ending in 66 and date sabe sucess but wont show need help asap guys!!!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    247 Posts

If you have some other programmer to read dump and post here, someone will help you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sida For This Useful Post:

mushroomhead128 (29th April, 2017)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Wont show what? You need a better tool clone tools are like harbour freight tools yea they are ok and work sometimes but your go to set is your craftsman, bluepoint, snap on etc. then once you have your main tools you can mess with cheaper ones thats if they work anyway.

And dont forget servce history sub item mileage which you will need a good $2000-$4000 scanner for as most hondas, civic, accord, odyssey yadda.
    2006, 2007, 2008 I think are the first years but I maybe wrong.
    Last edited by ascrap2003; 29th April, 2017 at 06:48 PM.
    Had a issue Had a issue with my uploads so if you see one of my posts and need that dump let me know and I'll post it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No i dont i only have the tacho pro but funny is that once i read the eeprom thru the machine show the mileage that i want and the success but once i plug it in the car show the old miles anything al doing wrong or is not possible with this machine so far i been able to do it with the odyssey and the muranos same chip but this one is the one that kill le the most

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Save dump and upload here every dump is different what works on one honda dont always work on another.
    Had a issue Had a issue with my uploads so if you see one of my posts and need that dump let me know and I'll post it!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ascrap2003 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So safe the dump means save the actually mileage before and hit save the upload to the pic and send it here sirry for my ignorance but am new at this particular car and the machine as well can you help me with the steps please thank you

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sida View Post
    If you have some other programmer to read dump and post here, someone will help you
    what he said post your dump!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ascrap2003 For This Useful Post:

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mushroomhead128 View Post
    So safe the dump means save the actually mileage before and hit save the upload to the pic and send it here sirry for my ignorance but am new at this particular car and the machine as well can you help me with the steps please thank you
    dump will be saved as .bin file, get that file compress it and upload it here, make sure to include year, make, mileage and adjusted mileage needed. also read cluster cover look for manufacturer vdo, kansei, denso, johnson etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Perfect will do thank you soo much again will do that