Picked up 02 S55 AMG for my pops a few weeks ago . It has some issues I am trying to work out. Its originally from auction so I have no prior history.

I read EIS with oem orange5 (215 545 04 08 - R2 1J35D).
Attachment 451355
It looks kind of weird in SKC, Is this eep corrupt ?
Unused key: 0 and 2
used key: 134567
last key: 2 (which is suppose to be unused)
Previous: 7

I used my test key (re writable) and made in pos 7. The cars battery was bad but I was able to turn EIS, Crank car and shift gear with jump pack. However car would not start. (no serpentine belt so I didnt try hard at this time)

I made a permanent key in unused position 2 and a spare in used spot 3 then had it towed to my pops house.
He fixed belt and charged battery and the car cranked right up. doors locked/unlocked with remote and all switches in car worked but battery would not hold charge so he replaced it.

Since then, the center buttons do not work. The IR remote will lock car but not unlock. The IR will always turn eis and was starting but now there is no crank. It was coming back after awhile if you left battery off but I'm not sure now. He is also saying now that its stuck in park as well with no P showing on dash.

I plan to order a c4 then head and look at it when it comes in.

In till then does anyone have any pointers on what to look for or if that EIS is in fact bad?