DM800 HD SE (A8P) CLONE.
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default DM800 HD SE (A8P) CLONE.

Hello all.

I'm after a little help and advice with regard to switching from satellite to cable and am hoping the good people on here may be able to point me in the right direction.

I have a DM800 HD SE clone with SIM2 A8P which will apparently accept original Dreambox images.
    I've been using the box for the last Three years with a Dream-Elite (METRO mod by Spark) image and it has worked flawlessly throughout this time.

However and as I'm certain you will all be aware, the channel availability through the satellite based set up has become severely limited lately and as such I have decided to explore the cable side of things.

I do have an active VM broadband line into my property and have already ordered a cable tuner for my DM800 HD SE which I am at present awaiting delivery of.

What I would like to know is once I have the tuner swapped over, which image would be the best one to flash onto the box for use within the UK / with a UK based cable service provider.

Thank you and regards, Soulmandave.

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Please read our forum rules once again.
    I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer. - Douglas Adams