Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default HElP!! 2012 ford fucus airbag module 0285011131 cm5t 14b321 af

• can someone plz help me out cant for the life of me get this file to work this is my crash data one read with carprog. found similar ones online clean files but none work. get code u300 and abs not communicating with air bag module. plz would someone clean my file thank u. im not sure how to put file in here plz someone help me.

DK Veteran
    USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe, Unknown
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    745 Posts

Fill lines 260 through 300 with 00's in your own dump to get module to work correctly. You will need to clear errors from Occupant Control Module first and then clear errors from the airbag module.

If you use a file from another module, even if it's the exact same part number, you will have configuration and coding issues, including but not limited to ABS config, Longitudinal and Lateral Sensor config, VIN, Yaw rate sensor config, etc...
    Last edited by repairmymodule; 25th June, 2017 at 04:57 AM.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to repairmymodule For This Useful Post:

dmka (17th May, 2018), dragon100 (25th June, 2017), megabits (25th June, 2017)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    735 Posts

Friend @repairmymodule, with your tips many friends here are really helped ...
    I learn a lot from your comments ..
    Thank you very much!
    In case my help has been useful do not forget the magic buttons. ( Thanks and * Reputation ) !!!.
    ATTENTION!!!
    Attempting to clean files is only to help members. By using these files, you agree to assume the consequences and are aware that all liability for any damages is entirely yours.
    Thank you!
    megabits.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to megabits For This Useful Post:

dragon100 (25th June, 2017), repairmymodule (25th June, 2017)