Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Volvo crash storage

Hello everyone. I have a 2013 Volvo S60 that was in a collision but no airbags deployed. I have the SRS light and two codes showing right now.
    SRS-B119343 - "Crash event storage full and locked .System Internal Failures. Special memory failure"
    CEM-B101A200 - "Crash input. General Failure Information. No sub type information"
    I'm guessing it's the SRS code that's causing the SRS light. Is there any known way to clear the crash memory? This is a bit beyond my usual scope of work so I'm lost. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,864 Posts

Post here photo sticker srs unit, I think so you need read eeprom 95128 from srs unit and post here file to clear. Desolder eeprom, read and post here file. You may use Smok xcan tool for read/write volvo srs unit if you have.
    You use srs units files at your own risk. I am not responsible for any damages. Don't ask about passes, one file=one pass.
    If I helped, please, use magic buttons reputation+thanks.

Best regards.
    Dragon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Few questions, how do you go about finding the SRS module? this is my first time working on a Volvo so I'm not familiar. Is there a writeup here on intro to xcan? Where do I buy? is the hardware proprietary or is it a basic obd interface with added software. The SRS module costs $800 so any help is greatly appreciated.