Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

Cool '99 Fiesta 'MASH' 95040 solution

A client lost all keys for this car, so I was pretty sure that this will be an easy job. It wasn't...

1st day
    Ignition switch out & make a key was fast as usual, but when we tried to teach a new key with CK100 then came the nightmare. 800 seconds to wait every time, and at the end we got allways an error message, like 'connection lost' or 'ECU disconnected' and such ones. I tried to delete all keys, what gave the result, that the keys were deleted, but nothing more, got another error message when I could teach the new keys...
    Ok, no problem, unmount the ECU, and we will see.
    I found the following funny content in the 77012: Keys count 0, but still have datas in the second keyslot.
    Then I wrote a 4C chip into the second slot with Tango: car won't start, red light is on continously. Add key not possible.
    When I tried to add a 4C in the 1st or 3rd slot, then TMPro2 couldn't identify the file.
    Tried to teach keys with SKP900, TrueCode, CK100, MVP Pro, Abritas - got only error messages.

2nd day
    Wired a new connector for Orange5 on the EPROM, to avoid unnecessary in- and outsoldering, tried to write a working key into the dump without success.
    Had another same aged Fiesta this day, this time with a 'LAZY' ECU (TMS chip), the car was ok in no time, and I had its dump. Later I could make a content from the two dumps what was able to start the engine one time, but nothing more.

3rd day
    I tried to teach another key to the vehicle without success, didn't matter what kind of dump was uploaded...
    As last chance I registrated to DK, and readed all topics & post what had anything about same aged Fiestas. I've found some promising dumps.

4th day
    After the uploading the most promising content I could teach a key to the car. When the engine started, came a guy telling that he found the lost key :lmao:

Sorry for my poor English, never learned the language, just (mis)using it...

Thanks given to Gpmoto2 for the content, and Oknid, who gave my hope back with his same torture.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

fiesta 99 ,Sbb resolves it without the brochure,
    Last edited by szengen; 4th July, 2017 at 10:42 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

No. Neither SBB or CK100 (thats better than SBB). Believe me, I tried...

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,897 Posts

Upload the original damp
    This is the current topic for me in 2022.10.
    508 9HD 1.6 HDI_SID807_BR2 ( 19 Faults )

today
    Subaru Forester 1999 sync. A pair of H44H and F93C46 is required.

A topic that interests me
    EDC16 CP39 need ASAP2, ols, a2l, kp map

I can not find the description .... Lucas EPIC I. II and III