Fractal society
Register

Thread: Fractal society

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Fractal society

When Im unable to sleep at night, I delve into internet university, loading my (un)conscious mind with new knowledge. I recently stumbled upon fractal science and unified physics which talk about not only energy, propulsion, communication but also life, lifeforce, consciousness, perception, universe, nature, healing, architecture, economics, law, politics, DNA, enlightement and peak perception.... well pretty much everything and all of it from the point of view of electrical engineering and with the rigor of science, pure principle, simplicity, objectivity and practical use.

Esp. the main lecturer Dan Winter is really awesome, you HAVE TO check him out, he is funny, educated, fast and cool. This physics is well on the way, working and already commercially successful. Just not in the mainstream. Guess why

Check out fractalfield.com and goldenmean.info and Youtube channel Dan Winter.

Actually this seems to be the most useful, comprehensive and complex science I found, which unifies the principles and even explains spirituality, metaphysics, magic, alchemy and more.

Please keep mind open when exploring. But also use healthy scepticism (= questioning) . Enjoy the ride!
    Carpe diem, carpe noscem, carpe vitae!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Whoa, pretty cool stuff!
    Some time ago I stumbled upon something too, the work of Nassim Haramein. He is pretty advanced too. I recommend the documentary movie The Connected Universe narrated by Sir Patrick Stewart.

Keep in mind Nikola Tesla: The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of it.
    Per aspera, ad astra, ad infinitum.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

изтеглен файл.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by sticky21 View Post
    When Im unable to sleep at night, I delve into internet university, loading my (un)conscious mind with new knowledge. I recently stumbled upon fractal science and unified physics which talk about not only energy, propulsion, communication but also life, lifeforce, consciousness, perception, universe, nature, healing, architecture, economics, law, politics, DNA, enlightement and peak perception.... well pretty much everything and all of it from the point of view of electrical engineering and with the rigor of science, pure principle, simplicity, objectivity and practical use.

Esp. the main lecturer Dan Winter is really awesome, you HAVE TO check him out, he is funny, educated, fast and cool. This physics is well on the way, working and already commercially successful. Just not in the mainstream. Guess why

Check out fractalfield.com and goldenmean.info and Youtube channel Dan Winter.

Actually this seems to be the most useful, comprehensive and complex science I found, which unifies the principles and even explains spirituality, metaphysics, magic, alchemy and more.

Please keep mind open when exploring. But also use healthy scepticism (= questioning) . Enjoy the ride!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thwifer96 View Post
    Fractals are patterns that repeat themselves at any scale. This repeating pattern can range from the microscopic world where atoms form into DNA strands to an outer space where galaxies form into clusters. A fractal is a mathematical concept that has been used to describe many forms of self-repeating geometric shapes and patterns that occur in nature.
    Spam link. Go back to the hole you emerged from.
    He who laughs last probably didn't get the joke.