Register
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default Activation Key Request: Cummins INSITE v7.5.0.234

    Hello,

    I hope everyone is doing well. I'm currently in the need of a favor, hopefully, someone here will be willing to offer assistance. I have version 7.5 Cummins Insite that is requiring a basic key, my PC ID is (EE550404).

    All other keys that will advance me to a better functionality such as pro or plus features are welcome and much appreciated.

    Thank you in advance, have a blessed day.

    Kevin

  2. #2
    DK Veteran
    Roy Suryadwiananda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,474
    Thanks
    212
    Thanked 1,933 Times in 730 Posts
    Downloads
    9
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinh31p View Post
    Hello,

    I hope everyone is doing well. I'm currently in the need of a favor, hopefully, someone here will be willing to offer assistance. I have version 7.5 Cummins Insite that is requiring a basic key, my PC ID is (EE550404).

    All other keys that will advance me to a better functionality such as pro or plus features are welcome and much appreciated.

    Thank you in advance, have a blessed day.

    Kevin
    Basic : 000099FB43E7F355I0
    Pro : 002E7CC068F0A1A5I0
    ProPlus : 008AC0D0430A6FC5I0
    ECM Password Removal : WSSEA0DD71FF9735I0
    OEM, ECM Password Removal : ZSS1D4996A76A8B5I0
    Fleet Calib. Counts Avail : FSS642988A03EF45I0

  3. #3
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Suryadwiananda View Post
    Basic : 000099FB43E7F355I0
    Pro : 002E7CC068F0A1A5I0
    ProPlus : 008AC0D0430A6FC5I0
    ECM Password Removal : WSSEA0DD71FF9735I0
    OEM, ECM Password Removal : ZSS1D4996A76A8B5I0
    Fleet Calib. Counts Avail : FSS642988A03EF45I0
    Thank you for the speedy reply. I appreciate it. However, I'm being asked to enter the functional password. Any idea what that is? Otherwise I can only open INSITE in read only mode.

  4. #4
    DK Veteran
    Roy Suryadwiananda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,474
    Thanks
    212
    Thanked 1,933 Times in 730 Posts
    Downloads
    9
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Yes, after you inserted Basic password , repeatedly for Pro or follow wizard


    1. Select Tools > Options on the menu bar. The Options window will appear.
    2. Select Security in the navigation tree to view the Security: Tool Functionality page.
    3. Select the Add button. The New Functionality Password window will appear.
    4. Enter the functionality password into the fields provided.
    5. Select OK. The New Functionality Password window will disappear. The Tool Level and its expiration date will be displayed on the Security: Tool Functionality page.
    6. Select OK to close the Options window.


    To add Password Removal functionality:

    1. Click Add to open the Enter New Password window.
    2. Type your password in the blanks. You can obtain this password from your Cummins distributor.
    3. Click OK.
    4. Removal authorization and the corresponding Removal Count are now displayed.

    To add another removal authorization, start again with Step 1 above.
    Last edited by Roy Suryadwiananda; 9th July, 2017 at 05:46 AM.

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roy Suryadwiananda View Post
    Yes, after you inserted Basic password , repeatedly for Pro or follow wizard


    1. Select Tools > Options on the menu bar. The Options window will appear.
    2. Select Security in the navigation tree to view the Security: Tool Functionality page.
    3. Select the Add button. The New Functionality Password window will appear.
    4. Enter the functionality password into the fields provided.
    5. Select OK. The New Functionality Password window will disappear. The Tool Level and its expiration date will be displayed on the Security: Tool Functionality page.
    6. Select OK to close the Options window.


    To add Password Removal functionality:

    1. Click Add to open the Enter New Password window.
    2. Type your password in the blanks. You can obtain this password from your Cummins distributor.
    3. Click OK.
    4. Removal authorization and the corresponding Removal Count are now displayed.

    To add another removal authorization, start again with Step 1 above.
    Thank you for your response. I am in need of the actual program and another keygen afterward for a different PC. Any assistance, please?

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Hi,needed key for cummins insite ver 7.5.0.234 PCID : 51FD6CA8.Thanks in advance.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Hi,needed key for cummins ver 7.5.0.234 PCID : 51FD6CA8.thnx in advance.

  8. #8
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Hey Guys. You have helped me out before with this a long time ago. It took me forever to figure out how to log back in here. Im bad with computers. I have cummins version 7.6.2.240 and it is once again asking for the registration numbers. PC ID 700B69EA. Any help would be appreciated as id like to try this once more before purchasing the new version because i dont use this program often. Thank you!!!!

  9. #9
    DK Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    414
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 254 Times in 203 Posts
    Downloads
    1
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tjb1605 View Post
    Hey Guys. You have helped me out before with this a long time ago. It took me forever to figure out how to log back in here. Im bad with computers. I have cummins version 7.6.2.240 and it is once again asking for the registration numbers. PC ID 700B69EA. Any help would be appreciated as id like to try this once more before purchasing the new version because i dont use this program often. Thank you!!!!
    Basic 000-628-F74-7FE-AB0-59R
    Lite 001-14C-400-4FD-61E-59R
    Pro 002-080-60D-E96-81D-59R
    RSGR (Road Speed Governor Restricted) 003-7F1-945-562-706-59R
    Industrial / Power Generation Applications 004-0E6-C9C-286-5F5-59R
    OBD-RSGR 005-642-56C-207-F1B-59R
    OBD 006-B4A-21C-CA3-364-59R
    RSGR Plus 007-954-F26-6AD-34A-59R
    Pro Plus 008-370-108-DA3-493-59R
    Usage counts : 107
    Fleet Calibration Counts FZZ-A02-E51-B62-679-59R
    OEM, ECM Password Removal ZZZ-DEA-7ED-19D-A74-59R
    ECM Password Removal WZZ-390-C36-EF7-23C-59R

  10. #10
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    thank you! The password workd but its saying the version has expired. any way to update it online or do i have to buy new version from cummins? thanks for all your help

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •