Fiat Ducato 3.0 2015 Injector programming
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Fiat Ducato 3.0 2015 Injector programming

Hi guys, I have a Fiat Ducato 3.0 2015. I have to change an injector and will need to code new injector.
    I have read data using ELM 327 bluetooth and Multiecuscan 4.6R1 and got to the point of entering new injector number but at that point it says failed to execute, this interface does not support this operation.
    I believe vehicle is EDC17CP52 CF5/EOBD Diesel Injection (3.0)

I have tried to use my Original VAG Hex but it doesn't work with the Multiecuscan software

I am new to fiat and have the following old tools as well, please can you advise which if any of the following would work on the Fiat Ducato for this purpose please:

MPPS v16
    Galletto 1260
    Carprog Full v7.28
    FGTech v54
    KESS v5.017

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I also could not register the injectors on the firmware with the EGR/DPF software disabled. I flashed the stock and registered it without any problems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I have a bluetooth ELM327, it works with multiecuscan, but, won't allow me to code a new injector to a 2015 Fiat Ducato 3.0 engine.
    I have tried a kkl vag 409.1 cable, software sees cable in setting but won't allow to use it.
    I have also tried another K line cable which again software see's but wont allow to use, any help would be appreciated please.
    I also have a ELM327 with a usb connection but multiecuscan doesn't see it at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

How to 'flash stock' please? and what does this mean? will it let me program a new injector number?