Register
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default iptv app that is like a tv channel list

hello.

iv been running iptv using perfect player my epg works now and next. is there an app anyone is using where you can schedule programs and can look forward in epg.

i downloaded emby and used that and i got my channels working and epg but the order of the channels are all over, i cant for the life of me figure out how to order the channels. perfect player does it auto. emby you can also record channels or set it to record series if you pay.
    i would of got the paid version if the Channel order was like on perfect player.

if anyone is using an app like emby that the channel list is normal please advise me. i dont mind paying for a app if it has all the fetures

thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi,

Perfect player will scroll right in EPG if if you use long press right albeit no info for the program other than title will appear. A paid solution for full EPG with timeline and info would be on-tapp.tv Hope this helps.
    Last edited by stanley01; 19th December, 2017 at 01:04 PM.