help needed with biss and transponder issues
Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default help needed with biss and transponder issues

i have my motorised set up just over a month now and i'm still finding new keys etc but having several problems, i can get some transponders on 42 east and get trt 3 sport etc but i cannot get a signal for 8.5sport which was supposed to be showing the eubanks fight fta at the weekend i have 2 transponders 1 is sd the other hd 12356 h 07100 and 12346 h 09600 i've also found keys for another transponder on that sat 11802 v 17500 but again i get no signal on that transponder i have tried moving the dish fine east and west but cannot get a signal is it maybe my location? north east england with 97cm dish.
    i have also found what look look recent active keys for 4.8east but they are biss keys in 8 pairs but i dont know where to enter them,i press 8280 to get to the biss menu then i find 100 lines of keys and i dont know which line to enter them in and the lines have more than 8 pairs?
    can anyone help.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

for the biss problem you go to the channel you want,press 8280.If there is no biss key stored for this channel it will take you to the OFF line at the top of the table and you scroll down to where you want to enter your,below the table it will show what channels are connected with the individual key.If this is your first key just input into the first slot, 8 pairs of numbers to the left and leave 0's in the remaining 8 pairs,although these will change after you save on exit.This is how it works on my 5402 M3.Cheers

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markwi For This Useful Post:

digicon (17th July, 2017), footycard steve (18th July, 2017)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

1. Forget about that TV8 Sport channel on 42 east even though it showed the Boxing it uses a spot beam for just Turkey so UK reception is ZERO similar to how Astra 28.2 east uses spot beams for the UK.

2. The fight was actually shown on TVN Sport Poland HD on 13 east and SS3 HD 19.2 east which you could have watched using certain methods.

3. There was also a HD Feed on 0.8 west which was easily obtainable for the majority of the UK using a 1m dish, this feed just needed the Biss key entering and Voila'

4. entering BISS keys on the Technomate is easy first scan in your BISS encrypted feed make sure you are then on that channel type 8280 into the remote this will then open up the BISS menu you can use any line you so wish. Generally BISS codes are 32 characters long but they are in fact 16 characters long the other 16 is a repeat of the first 16.

So on the technomate choose say line 1 and enter your 16 character key example: 11 22 33 44 66 AA BB 88 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 leave the last 16 digits as zero's press Exit key on the remote it will ask to save OK then your Biss encoded channel should open if you entered the code correctly

5. The Following User Says Thank You to digicon For This Useful Post:

footycard steve (18th July, 2017)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Also checked those transponders and I don't get them on a 1.2m in Italy but looking on satbeams we've got no chance for the beam "Turkey" ,but I don't how reliable that info is.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to markwi For This Useful Post:

footycard steve (18th July, 2017)