Mag 256 ethernet cable problem
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Mag 256 ethernet cable problem

Hi guys when i plug in the ethernet cable my box turns of just got the box and tring to set it up any help would be great.
    cheer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnny7511 View Post
    Hi guys when i plug in the ethernet cable my box turns of just got the box and tring to set it up any help would be great.
    cheer
    Hi m8 MAGs are easy to set up not much to them at all. I say this because what you have sounds like a dodgy box and I would send it back. Where did you get it from?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

got a replacement 256 box seem problem when i plug it in it works fine but when connect to the internet after a few seconds the screen goes black it has to be unpluged to start again but if connect to the internet it stays on the logo screen unpluged the ethernet cable and works fine again got new ethernet cable no joy
    cheers