Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default blade bm8000 stuck in boot loop

hello, my blade bm8000 combo box has been working fine on VM with the 2014 patched firmware, recently i updated the firmware to the 105 version, now my box is stuck in a boot loop, powers up and before you can select anything it switches off, then repeats this over and over, ive tryed pressing the menu button on the front to get into the engineers menu but that doesnt seem to work, the only way to flash this box is in the menu and then external usb pen ect... but cant select because it just reboots ect... any ideas if in can flash the firmware another way, theres no serial port on this model, only front and back usb ports. any help is greatly appreciated thanks.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

From the Blade site:

With box turned off, hold down MENU button on front panel and turn box on. You will enter the Engineer Boot Menu. From here you can select a file to flash, auto-flash and factory reset.