Register
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,859 Times in 1,292 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Britain won’t back Donald Trump on military strike against North Korean.

Britain won’t back Donald Trump on military strike against North Korean despot Kim Jong Un as PM’s deputy calls for a de-escalation of tension.

The signal came as Theresa May’s deputy called for a de-escalation of tension between US President Donald Trump and the rogue Communist state — but it was immediately slammed as “weak and ill-judged.”

First Secretary of State Damian Green said it is “obviously” in Britain’s interests that the stand-off between Washington and Pyongyang does not lead to conflict.

Speaking in Edinburgh, he urged Mr Trump to be “sensible” and go through the UN before acting on his “fire and fury” threat.

A senior Government source insisted the UN was as far as the UK would go in support of a possible military strike by the US.

They told The Sun: “The Americans are more than capable of doing what they might want, or have to do, in the region without our help.”

It came as North Korea issued a renewed threat to launch a missile strike on the US Pacific island territory of Guam.

However the Ministry of Defence and No10’s position was immediately slammed as “weak” by military experts.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/421794...t-north-korea/

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,859 Times in 1,292 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

Trump is a businessman, not a politician and should not act like one, I really feel for all the Americans whose lives he is putting at risk, but wait a minute this is the first time US has been rattling like a snake instead dropping the payloads, ah just realised this is not the Muslim country after all…

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,540 Times in 1,002 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

No, but Boris said he'd back anything Don did anyway.
    My master plan is to live forever..... going to plan so far
    Despite the cost of living, it's still very popular.
    No good deed goes unpunished....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GastonJ For This Useful Post:

super jumbe (14th August, 2017)

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,099 Times in 3,228 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by GastonJ View Post
    No, but Boris said he'd back anything Don did anyway.
    Great, donald is reportex to said "give a man a fish, feed him for a day, deport him, never have to feed him again"

coupled with maca's "we need more sharks" post, sounds like a plan
    Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meat-Head For This Useful Post:

ifred (14th August, 2017),super jumbe (14th August, 2017)