Fvdi2
Register

Thread: Fvdi2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Fvdi2

Hi friends. I am looking at buying fly fvdi2 but am struggling to get some answers.

Firstly, where is the best place to buy a fvdi2?

How is fvdi2 different to fvdi 2016?

Does it need permanent Internet?

I see that the unit has a dongle that must be used to authorise it. After that must the dongle always be connected?

Also I see the unit has a softdog?? How does this work, how is it different to the dongle? What does softdog do? Does the softdog need to be connected always??

If my 1 year usage limitation expires, will the fvdi2 stop working completely or only certain functions?

Is it worth it to buy a fvdi2? How well does it work? Struggling to find reviews on it?

Many thanks
    Last edited by navatar; 12th August, 2017 at 07:24 PM.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Only older version 2016 FVDI have softdog , it for protect softwares not easy been cracked . need connected dongle when use .
    New 2017 Version FVDI2 not use softdog system.
    New version FVDI2 Hardware will fix more bugs and add more functions compare as 2016 FVDI .
    If 1 year expires , you will not able use it completely,only pay for renew .

PM me if need more informations

3. The Following User Says Thank You to obdiidiag1986 For This Useful Post:

navatar (4th September, 2017)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by navatar View Post
    Hi friends. I am looking at buying fly fvdi2 but am struggling to get some answers.

Firstly, where is the best place to buy a fvdi2?

How is fvdi2 different to fvdi 2016?

Does it need permanent Internet?

I see that the unit has a dongle that must be used to authorise it. After that must the dongle always be connected?

Also I see the unit has a softdog?? How does this work, how is it different to the dongle? What does softdog do? Does the softdog need to be connected always??

If my 1 year usage limitation expires, will the fvdi2 stop working completely or only certain functions?

Is it worth it to buy a fvdi2? How well does it work? Struggling to find reviews on it?

Many thanks
    e

If i have to give you a good advice dont buy this crap i been strageling for mounths now with fly keep your money and buy a decent tool.