Register
Page 170 of 172 FirstFirst ... 70120160165166167168169170171172 LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 2578

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by p1et View Post
    So in about 55 minutes collection went to 94% and CGDI application crashed Im doing it from beginning, lets see

EDIT: 2nd try succesfull, exactly 1h 9min. Nice.

PS. Wonder why with other tools like Autel, avdi, need connect to some fuse under the hood if with cgdi only ELV k-line is enough
    Yes no kline is needed,
    when I work on bench also no Kline is needed,
    unless I need to do ELV, otherwise no Kline need.

When doing car job, make sure laptop power save are All OFF
    Only screen off is ok.
    Just like doing update firmware to car, especially the new color screen dash,
    flashing firmware takes over 5hrs in car, computer can't sleep and also need connect to power.

One more thing, during key off, car also will go to power save, then OBD will cut power,
    I think this is why you've got fail and program crash.
    I can't confirm how long idle then car go to power save,
    some car just 5min, sometimes 10min, 30min ... 1hr...
    try close and open door every 10min will wake it up and extend idle time, this also what I was doing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babeh For This Useful Post:

p1et (1st March, 2024)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,577 Posts

Yup I wasnt aware of those Energy saving settings on this laptop, I done couple W204 AKL with EIS on bench before which took me also about 1h (with AC adapter 20 min) and I didnt have such problem but I must had touch something in between, did some activity back then if laptop didnt go to sleep that time.

Yup and you might be right as 1st time I tried today I closed the car door and left. He might went into sleep aswell. Second time I had door open for whole procedure. Yes good practic will be close and open door every 15 min or I think turn hazards same time gap
    Last edited by p1et; 1st March, 2024 at 04:46 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,577 Posts

Is it possible to program Xhorse keyless keys with CGDI or this tool can program only CGDI specific keyless key? I know for standard key it's no matter but wonder if for keyless it's possible to use xhorse?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Is it possible to program Xhorse keyless keys with CGDI or this tool can program only CGDI specific keyless key? I know for standard key it's no matter but wonder if for keyless it's possible to use xhorse?
    Basically you can program(write key data) to all those MB keys in cgdi.
    I have been using Xhorse VVDI CGDI MB keys, non-keyless and keyless all are working fine.
    Just that in CGDI you cannot update firmware and change key frequency by software to non-cgdi mb keys,
    and in VVDI cannot update firmware and change key frequency by software to cgdi mb keys.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babeh For This Useful Post:

p1et (6th March, 2024), wuza (9th March, 2024)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,577 Posts

Ok one more thing I'd like to ask. Is there any special procedure for correct programming keyless key? I mean does it matter if we write key file with baterie inserted or not into key fob? I heard with vvdi people program it without baterie in fob and then put into EIS still without them, start the car, pull out and then instalacji baterie and test keyless

8. The Following User Says Thank You to p1et For This Useful Post:

musti418 (13th March, 2024)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Ok one more thing I'd like to ask. Is there any special procedure for correct programming keyless key? I mean does it matter if we write key file with baterie inserted or not into key fob? I heard with vvdi people program it without baterie in fob and then put into EIS still without them, start the car, pull out and then instalacji baterie and test keyless
    basically no special procedure, just program as other mb keys.
    maybe right no need to insert to activate key for keyless,
    but for me I test everything, insert key, key buttons, open door trunk, keyless lock unlock and start.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babeh For This Useful Post:

musti418 (13th March, 2024), p1et (12th March, 2024)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

For keyless push start this is what i do.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to darknezz19 For This Useful Post:

p1et (12th March, 2024)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,577 Posts

Thanks guys.

Today I managed to program 2 keyless keys in AKL situation for W204 2013 USA. This car is after accident so not sure what was working and what not but here is the story:

I done everything in car, it took around 1h 15min as I expected. Generated 2 cgdi keyless keys and they worked just fine. Actually I didn't start the car because the car need to fill fluids but remote locked/unloced and ignition was coming up after push and hold ignition start button. However after a while, it stopped working, no remote control functions and no keyless. I programmed extra BE key (standard non keyless) and remote also didn't work. But all keys were functioning if I put them into EIS.

So later I was just trying and trying, remove start/stop button, put it back etc. and after I pushed it a little but harder, the keyless and remote control started operating again.

What might be the problem? It was strange that even standard BE key didn't operate remote control because at first I just thought dodgy keyless keys so I programmed standard key and now I think it might be something with EIS? I don't know what but Im telling you, I pushed the start button with a little force and then everything worked again but maybe it was just coinsidence and something is wrong but what? Any experience about that?
    Last edited by p1et; 13th March, 2024 at 07:06 PM.

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Thanks guys.

Today I managed to program 2 keyless keys in AKL situation for W204 2013 USA. This car is after accident so not sure what was working and what not but here is the story:

I done everything in car, it took around 1h 15min as I expected. Generated 2 cgdi keyless keys and they worked just fine. Actually I didn't start the car because the car need to fill fluids but remote locked/unloced and ignition was coming up after push and hold ignition start button. However after a while, it stopped working, no remote control functions and no keyless. I programmed extra BE key (standard non keyless) and remote also didn't work. But all keys were functioning if I put them into EIS.

So later I was just trying and trying, remove start/stop button, put it back etc. and after I pushed it a little but harder, the keyless and remote control started operating again.

What might be the problem? It was strange that even standard BE key didn't operate remote control because at first I just thought dodgy keyless keys so I programmed standard key and now I think it might be something with EIS? I don't know what but Im telling you, I pushed the start button with a little force and then everything worked again but maybe it was just coinsidence and something is wrong but what? Any experience about that?
    For the American market, the radio channel frequency should be set to 315 MHz.
    I also failed with keyless go keys from CGDI and VVDI. The original ones were registered successfully.

For my bad English - scold GOOGLE translator...

Don`t forget to use
    Thanks button and reputation

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,577 Posts

Yes I know, of course I got all keys set to 315MHz. The thing ks even remote control wasnt working for a while on standard non keyless key. I dont know how to explain it, is there possibility that bad keyless keys just being programmed into the EIS causes such troubles even using non keyless key?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Thanks guys.

I haven't experienced such problems.

But, when the keyless keys not work (suddenly),
    have you tried just insert that keyless key into EIS and turn key see what happen ?

I believe that shouldn't be MB keys problems,
    as you said that is accident car,
    you will need diagnose computer to check,
    there maybe keyless module problem, or radio antenna circuit, CAN signal problems.
    you can't just deal with locksmith tool.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,577 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by babeh View Post
    I haven't experienced such problems.

But, when the keyless keys not work (suddenly),
    have you tried just insert that keyless key into EIS and turn key see what happen ?
    All the keys worked when manualny put into EIS but remote control wasnt working in any of them when that happened

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

please i need erase pass for w203 ecu 4clyn special key - A5 02 AE 25 75 A9 38 D5 help

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

please i need pass for w204 ecu 4clyn 271 special key - 35 72 38 BE 48 26 D3 50 help

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

All the keys worked when manualny put into EIS but remote control wasnt working in any of them when that happened
    As far as I can remember some keyless keys need to be activated with password.
    Have you done it? In window key read/ write you have to put password and click activate...
    I am personally not a big fan of keyless key (not only benz, but other brands as well)...