Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default astra j 1.7cdti ecu swap any advices greatly received

hello im new to cars which are so complicated diesels not live years ago i have 12 plate astra j 1.7 cdti have done lots to car but has fuelling issue
    i have opcom i changed injectors had them reprogrammed but car stopped had to be towed back i bought another ecm as it didnt seem to give any fault codes with old ecm but does with other ecm anyways i dont have the carpass for either ecm so i bought carprog to read the chips ect i have tried to learn as much as i can but i still cant connect all the dots to be able to get the files for reading codes for either ecm is there anybody who could give some advice as im willing to listen as am going round in circles getting bloody dizzy

many thanks mylus

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,770 Posts

Not sure if will help you, but beleive inside is regular soic8 93C66 swap it over

but you need the best skilled person to do it as one chance and kaput

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid