Opel Combo 1.3 JTD DPF IMMO off solution
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Opel Combo 1.3 JTD DPF IMMO off solution

Hello folks. I have a request from a person to bypass IMMO on this car. He replaced the engine for the car and used the ECU which came with the new engine, so there is no communication between IMMO and ECU. I need an IMMO off solution for this situation. I am not sure if it's enough to read flash from ECU and if it's in flash. I need your hand on this, I am pretty sure there are IMMO off solutions for these ECU's. ECU specs: MJD 602.C1/HW03D/3324-C157. I will add flash from ECU if there is a solution for bypassing IMMO. Just let me know if it's doable guys

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Rumor states there are three versions of this ecu, you yes, two are no

is a thread on here, but no idea where

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Meat-Head For This Useful Post:

Lauris1988 (22nd September, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

If I upload a flash of the ECU would you be able to help me out on this one? I am getting OP-COM next week and CARPROG, but to do ECU swapping procedure takes much longer and is more complicated since I need both PINs. It would be much easier to flash the ECU with IMMO off solution. Let me know if you are able to crack that disgusting IMMO

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Well if that's what your doing strip both ecu right down, back up and swap over the 93C56 (think) in there

use search function you might be lucky you never know until you try

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I've tried to search with no luck, did google and the DK search. I can't swap the micro-controllers, because old ECU was on engine with slightly different equipment, so I get fault codes. Well I got OP-COM today. I am looking for easy way to calculate PIN. If I find a way to get a pin from ECU flash, I'll keep the IMMO and make it work. This is messy, because I did not have needed tools, but know I got OP-COM, while CARPROG and KESS is coming this week too.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lauris1988 View Post
    I've tried to search with no luck, did google and the DK search. .
    60 seconds, stood on one leg, leaned up fridge on iShit 3
    read all other thread

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...-Combo-1-3-jtd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thanks, that was interesting, I have exactly the same ECU. But I am not sure about one thing tho... It seems like even if they're the same, the soft might be different, because one engine has turbo boost pressure sensor while other doesn't. So I can't blindly flash IMMO off solutions which maybe worked for some guy. It might not work for me. Well the IMMO off part might work, but I might get turbo boost control fault code. So I decided to keep the IMMO and make it work. I have OP-COM, Kess and MPPS at the moment. Got a bunch of PIN decoder apps and will try to get the PIN. If I fail, I will post the flash of ECU here and hopefully some of you will help me with that. Thanks for your time looking up that thread though. It was a good read and I might learn something from the files people uploaded there.

*EDIT: I have swapped the ECUs and programmed BCM, Instrument cluster and IMMO with OP-COM v1.70. I'm gonna try correcting the mileage too. It looks like clocks are only in the dash EEPROM and not in the ECU, correct me if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Lauris1988; 30th September, 2017 at 07:28 PM.