Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Peugeot 207 SW - 2010 - SIEMENS SID 807 Need ORI

Hi everybody,

I have a little problem with this Peugeot 207 SW from 2010 , ECU is a Continental SID807 Tricore with Infineon TC1796 .

To explain the problem car have injectors problems about coding but was starting.. So i tried to change injectors with Launch X431 PRO , asked me to start the car with all injectors change menu but car was not able to start.. i checked defaults and i see it was about injectors CODE, coded them now there is no default, car is starting but quickly stopping. so i think ECU is blocked.

I want to put an Original File but i already made that by OBD with CMD FLASH MASTER but car is no cranking. When i put back the stock file car is making the same , starting and stopping immediately. i think by OBD the 2048Kb has IMMO lines .
    Am I wrong ? how can i put a virgin File by OBD or someone can unlock this mistake ? Thanks.

HW : 9663241480
    SW : 9666571380

CAL:9666442999

Here my File.. with OBD
    Attached Files Attached Files