Revez Q10 Need Help
Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Revez Q10 Need Help

Hi Guys, I need your help or advice I have a Revez Q10 I bought of a guy I know said all the channels were on it which they were then about May or June we lost all the sports channels and a few other ones, I belive that they were encrypted or something like that, any how my question is can I get them back if not is there another box I can buy with all the channels on it ? easy on me now I know nothing about these boxes, Thanks for your help.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    467 Posts

As you say, a different level of encryption was used on certain transponders a few months back which no boxes at the moment can decode.

If you live in a cabled area, then you can get most of the channels through that, or try IPTV.

Do you really live in The Congo?