Register

Thread: feed question

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default feed question

I have found feed keys a few times and then found the feed but after entering the keys I get audio only I am using my tm 5042 m3 ci i use 8280 on the remote when on the channel and enter the keys on a vacant line but s few times i have had audio only ,the format for the feed is 4-2-2 and does have cw before the keys so i don't know if that stands for crypto works and that i should enter the keys on a cw line using mute exit on the remote? can anyone help clear this up for me? maybe its audio only.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

CW stands for Control Word which is basically the Biss key, I am afraid you cannot view any 4:2:2 feeds on the Technomate in fact there is no commercial manufactured receiver available that can do this.

There use to be the AZbox which could handle the 4:2:2 feeds within the box itself nowadays you either have to use a PC DVB-S2 Card and view them on a PC with other software or get an Enigma 2 receiver and stream back the feed as an .m3u file and playback on either a PC/Laptop or some form of media player

3. The Following User Says Thank You to digicon For This Useful Post:

footycard steve (5th October, 2017)