Peugeot 107 (Aygo) add second key
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default Peugeot 107 (Aygo) add second key

Hi Guys,

I would like to add a second key to my Peugeot 107. I have bought a used Aygo key from Ebay as I read here that use keys can be programmed to the C1/107/Aygo.

I had the key blade cut to my car, then programmed the remote part which worked fine and now opens / closes the doors.

Then I tried programming the key to the immobiliser with Peugeot Planet 2000 but that always failed (see attachment).

I have a good working master key which starts the engine and that is used during the first steps of the programming process but the programming of this new key always goes through and then fails at the end. I get the attached message.

I have also tried to clone the "master" key's transponder using Magic Wand. The transponder is read correctly, it is decoded but then the copy / write to the Ebay key always fails.

Would I need a new transponder? If yes what type should I buy? (would this need any additional work, or would a simple programming with PP2000 or a copy with the Magic Wand be enough?)

Thanks,

Tibor
    Attached Images Attached Images

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VTS_Tibi View Post
    Hi Guys,

I would like to add a second key to my Peugeot 107. I have bought a used Aygo key from Ebay as I read here that use keys can be programmed to the C1/107/Aygo.

I had the key blade cut to my car, then programmed the remote part which worked fine and now opens / closes the doors.

Then I tried programming the key to the immobiliser with Peugeot Planet 2000 but that always failed (see attachment).

I have a good working master key which starts the engine and that is used during the first steps of the programming process but the programming of this new key always goes through and then fails at the end. I get the attached message.

I have also tried to clone the "master" key's transponder using Magic Wand. The transponder is read correctly, it is decoded but then the copy / write to the Ebay key always fails.

Would I need a new transponder? If yes what type should I buy? (would this need any additional work, or would a simple programming with PP2000 or a copy with the Magic Wand be enough?)

Thanks,

Tibor
    You will need a new transponder.
    4D 67 crypto.

Easier to program it with pp2000..

Inviato dal mio HTC One utilizzando Tapatalk

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

you can't write to the ebay key using the magic wand, you need to use the magic chips.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by u.s View Post
    you can't write to the ebay key using the magic wand, you need to use the magic chips.
    Not according to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gar7cJMcYP8

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,571 Posts

1. Why you start new thread when you asked the same about month ago? http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...14#post3107614
    2. Of couse you can't clone transponder on original second hand key transponder... You need cloning chip. Maybe not necessary to buy those special chips for Magic Wand but just normal cloning chips.... Do some reseach.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by p1et View Post
    1. Why you start new thread when you asked the same about month ago? http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...14#post3107614
    2. Of couse you can't clone transponder on original second hand key transponder... You need cloning chip. Maybe not necessary to buy those special chips for Magic Wand but just normal cloning chips.... Do some reseach.
    I will be honest I forgot about the other thread. Sorry for the duplication.

Well I did research here and some wrote the transponders in the Aygo/C1/107 keys are reprogrammable. Now I know that information is not true and I need a new transponder (perhaps they meant the remote part and not the transponder) but I had no clue what transponder I will need to buy as I have no experience with these things. I have now ordered an 4D67 transponder and will try to program the key again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Tried to program the new transponder with PP2000 but it still fails (I have seen other people reporting this too so I was not surprised...)
    Last edited by VTS_Tibi; 20th October, 2017 at 09:16 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I believe I have two options:

1. Read the 24C04 from the immo box and ask someone on here to add the second key's transponder data to the dump

This is the key data I can obtain using the magic wand's read:

Already programmed working key:

Page 1: 33
    Page 2: 47
    Page 3: 1EC0A511
    Page 4: F6AE814945

Used key not yet programmed to the car:

Page 1: 33
    Page 2: E9
    Page 3: B7905B0B
    Page 4: 0AA1D3E6B7

Do these look right?

2. Virginise the dump from the immo box and use PP2000 and select immo box has been replaced

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,938 Posts

There are many can help you but when i look in your profile:

Almost 9 Years old member

So i think that is your problem. You are here when you need to get help.
    Be polite. No Thanks + Rep, no HELP!!! Slava Ukcraine. Dead Putler civilians's killers!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lion0304 For This Useful Post:

doctore (21st October, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lion0304 View Post
    There are many can help you but when i look in your profile:

Almost 9 Years old member

So i think that is your problem. You are here when you need to get help.
    Stopped doing this kind of work completely 4 years ago. Now I only come back if I need to do something with my own car. I still try to do it as I believe it is better to learn it then just paying the dealers a lot of money without understanding what are the solutions. Perhaps you need to analyse the situate a bit more in depth before making conclusions...

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

VTS_Tibi read eprom from immobox and post dump here.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to metalik For This Useful Post:

VTS_Tibi (21st October, 2017)