Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default ETL HYPERPRO CAN NOT CONNECT

Im having iasues with hyperprog. I made some modules..later i. Ready to do a xc2336 and does not connect ..does not get 5v from module. Then i tries spc560p. Error Mcu helt failed. Thsn renesas. Can non reset point "0".. Anybody knows what could be..firmaware. Programmer get damage. How to test it..i tried many modules not sicces...connect to software read hardware id. Update files... Do my hyperprog get expered. Rich the limita of modules to do.. And need buy new one for $200.00 . and they will acrivate all my locenses..like Carprog..help thanks
    Remember all my post, comments and files are for educational purposes only , you take your own risk using my post and files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

so nobody has issues..it means tryng read a module i did something wrong...and burn programmer...i found shshort. Reset and ground.... Is this normal...check ground i have in both ..reset and ground..
    Remember all my post, comments and files are for educational purposes only , you take your own risk using my post and files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Well order new 200.00 and after get it call Mr Andrey. To canada. By phone ..and how is possible test the way he explain and transfer all my license to my nnew device..the easy way to do it...encreible...got pictures to test short wire and transfer ID .now my new one has all licenses again...

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

3 days ago same happened to my hyperprog. Connected to another computer and it works on another computer. But stopped working on main computer. Emailed ETL still waiting for reply.
    Probably something happened with port ID but there’s no way to change port number.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

New looks a little different ..circuit map the same but numbers in chips.capacitors and ic. I notice is faster ythe connect option ..is faster less than a second ..almost in all memorys. It means has bee modofied ..better hardware..