Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Hyundai accent vin to pin

Hi DK! Can someone please generate new immo pin by vin number: KMHCN41CR9U350270? I believe the car is a 2009 model.
    Thanks in advance.

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Your PIN 794144! Regards!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stefyhgs For This Useful Post:

quattro210 (23rd October, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks mate but I had tried that one with no luck! I think it is old pin, I need new one. Sorry I did not mention that.

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I'll take a look tomorrow and see if I can find another calculator and help you!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks mate, I look foward to that. It appears you are my only hope!
    Last edited by quattro210; 24th October, 2017 at 01:08 AM.

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Sorry, mate!!! I just looked into all possimle immo related programs and tools that I have and I can't seem to find any calculator for "new Hyundai/KIA" PIN. Every one of them gives me the old VIN to PIN calculator! Give some details about the car (Engine ECU, Immobox), maybe we can help you read the eeprom of immobox or engine ecu to retrieve the PIN. Regards!!!

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Read immo dump
    I will can help you'll

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Read immo dump
    I will can help you'll

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks for your troubles stefyhgs. This car is now driving me nuts! Yesterday I tried pin 066582 which I assumingly picked from the engine ecu eeprom dump (95160), T300 came up with message "incorrect pin code"! Almost immediately the immo indicator (car shape with key) came on, turned key and car started, idling beautiful, revving superb but turn off engine and everything turns ugly! Back to square one! When ignition is switched on, the immo indicator does not appear nor the engine light.I am not particularly worried about the engine light as I have met with a few Hyundais without it. Maybe I should add that this 2009 Hyundai accent was bought from an auction with no ecu, the ecu I'm trying to program is a replacement from an unknown vehicle. I had tried the code 794144 as well and it responds the same way! The T300 is the only key programmer I have and these machines are not easy to get around here! Any ideas? That goes for you too saleh ahmed! Toss over the pill for this headache! Here is the ecu eeprom 95160 dump:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by quattro210; 25th October, 2017 at 12:39 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,266 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quattro210 View Post
    Thanks for your troubles stefyhgs. This car is now driving me nuts! Yesterday I tried pin 066582 which I assumingly picked from the engine ecu eeprom dump (95160), T300 came up with message "incorrect pin code"! Almost immediately the immo indicator (car shape with key) came on, turned key and car started, idling beautiful, revving superb but turn off engine and everything turns ugly! Back to square one! When ignition is switched on, the immo indicator does not appear nor the engine light.I am not particularly worried about the engine light as I have met with a few Hyundais without it. Maybe I should add that this 2009 Hyundai accent was bought from an auction with no ecu, the ecu I'm trying to program is a replacement from an unknown vehicle. I had tried the code 794144 as well and it responds the same way! The T300 is the only key programmer I have and these machines are not easy to get around here! Any ideas? That goes for you too saleh ahmed! Toss over the pill for this headache! Here is the ecu eeprom dump:
    PIN : 066582

Good job
    I surprise those who do not want to use the Thanks and Reputation buttons but ask for the password of the files.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi carcity, thanks for chirping in! Can you tell me why then the programmer tells me wrong code but then the car starts and wont start again after it is turned off?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by carcity View Post
    PIN : 066582

Good job
    Hi mate. I am still struggling with the hyundai! Don't you think it is possible to go around this problem by adding keys directly to engine ecu eeprom dump?

Key 1: 1A C2 9A 11

Key 2: 0C C8 9A 11

The transponder chip is PCF7936.

Can anyone else here in DK join heads with us? Thanks in advance.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,277 Posts

give us more detail abouth the car. engine tipe,ecu,etc... maybe can make immo off without problem on car...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by vlaki electric View Post
    give us more detail abouth the car. engine tipe,ecu,etc... maybe can make immo off without problem on car...
    Hi vlaki electric, DK, sorry I have been away deep into the bush with very little trace of civilisation!The car is fitted with petrol engine type G4ED, ecu is Kefico Hyundai part no. 39111-26BB1 (pic attached). I hope that covers all you need. Immo off will be greatly appreciated!
    Attached Images Attached Images