White House declares every woman accusing President Donald Trump of sexual harassment
Register
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Default White House declares every woman accusing President Donald Trump of sexual harassment

White House declares every woman accusing President Donald Trump of sexual harassment a liar.

US President Donald Trump has called the claims "fake news"

The topic came up again at the White House amid a wave of sexual harassment or assault allegations against Harvey Weinstein and other powerful men in Hollywood and politics.

The number of women who have accused Trump of sexual harassment has varied, with some news agencies reporting 11 and others saying it was 16.

During Friday's daily press briefing, CBS News White House reporter Jacqueline Alemany put the question to Huckabee Sanders, asking: "Sarah, obviously sexual harassment has been in the news.

"At least 16 women have accused the president of sexually harassing them throughout the course of the campaign.

"Last week during a press conference in the Rose Garden, the president called these accusations fake news.

Trump spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders says the women are lying

Huckabee Sanders responded: “Yeah, we’ve been clear on that from the beginning and the president has spoken on it."

Claims of sexual harassment surfaced while Trump was running for president.

In a leaked video from an interview with US TV programme Access Hollywood interview in 2005, Trump was heard boasting about groping women and saying "you can do anything" when you're a celebrity.

Hollywood film producer Harvey Weinstein has faced sexual harassment and assault allegations

He told a presenter: "And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything.

"Grab them by the p****. You can do anything."

When the video surfaced, Trump brushed it off as "locker room banter" during a private conversation, and managed to weather that and a number of other controversies to become president.

Last week Trump responded to allegations again, telling reporters: “All I can say is it’s totally fake news - just fake."

At least 11 women accused Trump of unwanted touching and kissing, The Hill reported.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...woman-11422503
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Is it ever possible for a Trump defender to avoid mentioning Clinton or Obama? It's Crooked Hillary, She colluded with women but it all back fired now lets try grabbing the money this way it may work.
    Trump said I am the best ever president. I have made America great again, defeated ISIS, deported all the Mexican rapists and drug dealers, abolished climate change and have re-built Puerto Rico better than it ever was. Everybody loves me, our world loves me........
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.