Fraudster Anh Nhu Nguyen, 52, pretended his family died in Grenfell fire.
Register
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Default Fraudster Anh Nhu Nguyen, 52, pretended his family died in Grenfell fire.

Fraudster Anh Nhu Nguyen, 52, pretended his family died in Grenfell fire to get £12.5k from victim fund

Anh Nhu Nguyen had falsely claimed he'd lost all his worldly possessions in the disaster - which killed at least 80 people

A SERIAL conman has admitted to pretending his family died in the Grenfell Tower fire to get £12,500 from the victim relief fund.

Anh Nhu Nguyen, 52, even shook Prince Charles' hand as the royal met with victims, with the man having claimed he had lost his wife and son in the fatal blaze.

A huge relief effort was organised for those who lost loved ones or were made homeless

He described cutting up towels and wetting them to cover his face before waking his wife and 12-year-old son and leading the way out of the flat 17.

He told Sky: "The smoke was like fog. You couldn't see anything, it was very hot."

Nguyen also described climbing over dead bodies to escape, saying: "I'm sad, I'm angry, I cry. It's terrible for everyone who lost family that day."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/482823...n-victim-fund/
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Fraudster Anh Nhu Nguyen had no remorse when more than 80 people were killed in the blaze which devastated the flat block this summer instead of supporting the graving families he goes telling the authorities that he lost his son and wife in fire.

Grenfell fraudster's Mr Nguyen has been the lifetime offenders lists.

Nguyen was the subject of a conditional discharge at the time of the Grenfell frauds, having been recently freed from a court for another offence.

(1) His first conviction, over 34 years ago, took place not long after he arrived from Vietnam. It involved theft from a meter and dishonest use of electricity.

(2) In 1985, he was convicted of obtaining property by deception before appearing in the dock again in 1989 for arson and various other offences.

(3) In 2001, he was jailed for 18 weeks for harassment ahead of a four-year sentence imposed for a separate offence of GBH with intent in 2002.

(4) His most recent stint behind bars was a 15-month term imposed in 2012 for theft.

Nguyen had 17 identities! Is it possible he was claiming 17 lots of benefits, this person did despicable act jail him then deport him never to let him back…..
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to super jumbe For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (4th November, 2017)

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Tsk tsk these people that use false names, especially when ringing people complain they block you on twitter.

think that Hu Flug Poo guy from kiora, all family get punished

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Meat-Head For This Useful Post:

super jumbe (4th November, 2017)

Global citizen but if you really have to know- well, i was born in Edinburgh
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

A part of me is baffled but another side of me understands his actions..from a capitalistic point of view.

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Do what the romans would, hot tar and feathers.

how could he think he could get away as flat xx would be assigned to ??? Family not him

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid