Caterpillar COMM ADAPTER III not responding
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Caterpillar COMM ADAPTER III not responding

When powered, light up all the lights. Most likely a corrupted Boot sector memory. How to restore the Boot sector ? Perhaps there is a Pinout of the diagnostic connector (f.e. JTAG)? Or the technology of restoring such problems? P.S. The processor of this device is AT91SAM9260, without internal FLASH (((

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Use Com adaptor III toolkit to reload the firmware, under the utilities tab in Cat ET
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Comm Adapter 3 Toolkit says that devise is not responding, respectively to flash impossible. But device Manager in my computer shows as a cat Comm adapter 3 (it is correctly). Windows 7 32bit. The adapter is connected via USB cable. Cat ET 2015B. The Comm Adapter 3 Toolkit V. 3 1.9.0.32

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Mine failed several years ago and I sent it back to cat for repair, I don't remember what it cost......

You know those cables go bad from time to time, have you tried another set of cables?
    Dive Naked,
    Everything looks bigger underwater!