Astronaut's visor PROVES the historic Apollo 17 moon landings in 1972 were faked.
Register
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Default Astronaut's visor PROVES the historic Apollo 17 moon landings in 1972 were faked.

CONSPIRACY theorists reckon a photograph showing a "stagehand" reflected in an astronaut's visor PROVES the historic Apollo 17 moon landings in 1972 were faked.

A video uploaded to YouTube channel Streetcap1 makes the case that the "human figure" captured on camera was not wearing a space suit.

The clip, entitled "Does Astronaut's visor reflection show a stagehand on the Apollo fake Moon set?", has received 33,569 views since it was published earlier this week.

In the video, the narrator explains that he spotted the human-like shape in the visor reflection and "thought it looked a bit strange".

Many people seemed impressed by the discovery, with one commenting: "I thought 'another astronaut' then checked the astronaut in the reflection has NO life support backpack, while the astronaut in the foreground HAS a life support backpack. Good catch, Streetcap1! You continue to impress!"

Another said: "Excellent find. Having been a photographer, it looks to me like the stagehand is taking light readings with a meter, which was very common on sets in those days."

Conspiracy theories about the Apollo missions began circulating shortly after the final astronaut returned from the moon in 1972.

The Apollo 17 crew was made up of three men - Eugene A. Cernan, Ronald E. Evans and Harrison H. Schmitt - although only two of them actually landed on the moon.

Apollo 17 astronaut Eugene Cernan with the lunar rover in 1972

Bill Kaysing, a technical writer for Rocketdyne, which built rocket engines for NASA's Apollo program, published a book in 1974 entitled "We Never Went to the Moon: America's Thirty Billion Dollar Swindle”.

He argues that in 1969, NASA lacked the technology to land humans safely on the moon, and that the astronauts would have been poisoned when they passed through the Van Allen radiation belt that circle the Earth.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/494199...ist-apollo-17/
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to super jumbe For This Useful Post:

doctore (18th November, 2017), Meat-Head (18th November, 2017)

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

OFF TOPIC:-

there is a youtuba video showing a dead body spirit rising from earth to the iCloud(tm)
    there is a link to neespaper site showing orginal footage and its not there, and the dictrrex footage looks "real"

ON TOOIC:-

seen two dicumentrys, one making out all fake and reasons, the other saying real abd why.

the "eaisyist" way would be to crank tge winding handle on the hubble telescope, view the moon and see if tire tracks and the flag there, moon buggy(tm) should still be tgere, but no warranty abd lots of parking tickets

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meat-Head For This Useful Post:

ifred (22nd November, 2017), super jumbe (19th November, 2017)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

I suppose these things happen in life the fact of the matter when I saw the third building collapsing September 11 like a cardboard house that was the day I realised that they can not be trusted at all moon landing never happened because of radiation will kill instantly...

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to super jumbe For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (19th November, 2017)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,083 Posts

Were you actually stood there seeing the building collapse in person, or did you watch it on faketube?
    My master plan is to live forever..... going to plan so far
    Despite the cost of living, it's still very popular.
    No good deed goes unpunished....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GastonJ For This Useful Post:

ifred (22nd November, 2017), super jumbe (26th November, 2017)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    893 Posts

When they fired the rocket to the moon how many of the craft missed the moon. No smart phone to calculate the ballistics in 1960
    1st UN-Official Meat-Head Fan Club Member (banned )

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,083 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ifred View Post
    When they fired the rocket to the moon how many of the craft missed the moon. No smart phone to calculate the ballistics in 1960
    No, people had to think and calculate stuff by hand back then. Not a calculator in sight.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GastonJ For This Useful Post:

ifred (23rd November, 2017)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GastonJ View Post
    No, people had to think and calculate stuff by hand back then. Not a calculator in sight.
    So Gas next question how many hands did the astronauts have then?
    The IC chips only had 4 transistors each chip on the booster rocket makes meaty with his ishit a (potential-failed) genius
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0ggqY7vnAw
    1st UN-Official Meat-Head Fan Club Member (banned )

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ifred For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (23rd November, 2017)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,083 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ifred View Post
    So Gas next question how many hands did the astronauts have then?
    The IC chips only had 4 transistors each chip on the booster rocket makes meaty with his ishit a (potential-failed) genius
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0ggqY7vnAw
    The question really needs to be asked is "where did they siphon the fuel from for the return trip ?" It's cold in space so I guess everything would be ic

15. The Following User Says Thank You to GastonJ For This Useful Post:

ifred (23rd November, 2017)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GastonJ View Post
    Were you actually stood there seeing the building collapse in person, or did you watch it on faketube?
    No fake news m8 in the 70s...

Note: