Register
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Default uk supplier for keyline transponders

does anybody know a good supplier for keyline transponders at reasonable price ,i have a account with 3d group they got stock today

but why is the price of id48 keyline transponders so expensive .
    Last edited by godfathertre; 20th November, 2017 at 10:05 AM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts

I doubt you can find it cheaper. Here is even more expensive. This is the lowest price I've seen

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,276 Posts

uk keyline stockists of chips , NW Keys , 3D group , Tradelocks , Davenport burgess .

the prices are controlled and set by keyline , distributor margins are very low on these , to get cheaper chips keyline would have to lower their prices which is unlikely .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

kleidaras (20th November, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

on my country ( Greece) have 14.8 euro

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by godfathertre View Post
    does anybody know a good supplier for keyline transponders at reasonable price ,i have a account with 3d group they got stock today

but why is the price of id48 keyline transponders so expensive .
    i suspect for the same reason a customer cant believe the price of a car key when you quote them , as your price must make you a profit to eat and must pay back your investment and provide for future investment to stay in business. its not just us that needs to earn a crust.
    keyline are the most expensive of the id48 cloning chips , but also one of quickest and most reliable , and the cheapest cloner in its class , and only silca and keyline are currently in the same class , silca chips are a bit cheaper but the cloner is dearer . chinese chips for handy baby are far cheaper , but id48 cloning is much slower and not quite as reliable and no where near the same coverage yet , maybe this will change when china is as reliable and as fast , handy baby are just releasing id48 96 byte cloning but will be at an extra cost like g chip.
    i suspect when china reach the same level of reliability and speed, then and only then will silca and keyline consider lowing their chip prices , though keyline are not known for this .

keyline were the first to develop this coverage and release it , a good year before anyone else and i know at considerable cost , so i suspect being a business they worked out their selling price and forcasted sales to allow pay back of their investment and costs before silca followed suit and the chinese clone it and all sales get lost to the clones.
    i have silca , keyline and handy baby options and use them all , but make my margin on all .

it shouldnt make any difference to us the chip cost , like any business , we buy , we add our margin and we sell , so cost is always covered and the margin we need is added.
    Last edited by rapidlocksmiths; 20th November, 2017 at 11:44 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

godfathertre (20th November, 2017), kronk92 (20th November, 2017)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kleidaras View Post
    on my country ( Greece) have 14.8 euro
    It's a good price. Here(Bulgaria) it's 23 Euro

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kemaster For This Useful Post:

kleidaras (20th November, 2017)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,276 Posts

in uk between £12.99 and £15 , so between 14.80 euro and 1650 euro plus vat at 20% depending on quantity ordered and where you buy , ie , buy from nw keys in 5s and its £12.99 each . tradelocks too if you order 10 at a time may do a deal and often have 20% off vat free promotions .

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    163 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    in uk between £12.99 and £15 , so between 14.80 euro and 1650 euro plus vat at 20% depending on quantity ordered and where you buy , ie , buy from nw keys in 5s and its £12.99 each . tradelocks too if you order 10 at a time may do a deal and often have 20% off vat free promotions .
    Yes, i mostly stock Keyline products from Tradelocks

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

tradelocks stopped selling keyline the only have very little stock left i have phoned them and told me davenport stock them i will get them from 3d group which i deal with thank you .

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,276 Posts

3d are £13.99 each , buy 5 or more from nwkeys and tey are £12.99 each so save a quid a chip