Register
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Exclamation Warning Simon Touch Keyprogtools truckexplorer

for all M8 here

be carefull and don't spent your good money for simontouch same as truckevo or keyprogtools.

i buy last year for 2k EUR truckevo

first I have the option to read PLD ON BENCH but not the cable. He wants for this 800 Eur extra

i told them they are rubber not buiseness . Ok forget it . I buy the cable from legend web

after 11 month I can not work any more I. Contact the support and after 4 weeks !!!!! I became the answer that they blocked my account because I not really good man for buiseness last year.

the tool don't work any more. I buy a full lifetime licens

if you need such tools contact legend web, the same tools there. This company answer between 1 hour all the time

does any any one can crack my truckevo ? To run ?

thnx for reply

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    305 Posts

Mate you can put your best story on here Simontouch /vvdi and all else IF you do not know how to use correctly then you are totaly fooocked ..
    TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad you are foocked ,,,,,.....