MAN TGL Truck ZBR Module - HELP
Register
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default MAN TGL Truck ZBR Module - HELP

Hi all, been asked to look at at ZBR module from a TGL truck. The fitters connected the battery in reverse and blew lots of protection diodes and some other parts n the PCB (see pics). I gave repaired this damage and can now apply voltage (on the bench) but there is still a problem on the supply to the micoprocessor. I fear the processor is faulty internally as i read just 6 ohms between VSS & VDD but tit could be an issue elsewhere on the board. Does anyone have ANY technical information on the circuitry of this board (Electronic schematic) to allow trouble shooting of the power supply area.

I have the complete MAN workshop manuals but this is the ZBR circuit i need information on.

! more question, where is the vehicle programming stored, is it eeprom in the chip or ? What do i need to read in order to clone up this module IF we decide to go down that road.
    Thanks for reading and ANY help appreciated.
    Nogger1
    Attached Images Attached Images

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I still have this module on the bench, is there anyone on here works on these MAN module on the bench(repair)
    Thanks
    Nogger1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

easy install other ZBR