Register
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Default Vw Golf Plus 2005

Hi

I want to add second key to this car with VCDS. I have got one working key. I have got pin and CS (7 bytes) readed from ecu. If I want to add second key do I need to precode id48 transponder to tp23 vw (I have got tango) and write CS to transponder or only precode id48 transponder to tp23 vw without writing CS to transponder (only with function in tango image to tp23)? This car is with Visteon dash.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    533 Posts

Prepare TP23 and write 7 byte CS. If you have megamos with writeable ID you can fully clone it by writting same ID of the working key + TP23 + 7 Byte CS.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts

you don't need to write 7bytes CS to this one, TP23 is enough, it is pre 06/2006 year... also using SBB key programmer you don't need even PIN code, it will add key without

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

I do not have SBB. I have only tango and VCDS. But when I will prepare TP23 and write 7 bytes CS to transponder than is ok? or I do not need to write CS to transponder - only prepare TP23 and make coding with VCDS?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kobi2311 View Post
    I do not have SBB. I have only tango and VCDS. But when I will prepare TP23 and write 7 bytes CS to transponder than is ok? or I do not need to write CS to transponder - only prepare TP23 and make coding with VCDS?
    you do not need to write CS data, but i think you can if you want it but i think it is no needed for golf pre 06/2006 year

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dtip For This Useful Post:

smokey08 (12th January, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    533 Posts

Actually TP23 is enough. Dash will write CS data to transponder. If you do it with Tango in advanced it will make no difference.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Also I only need to prepare TP23 by Tango and next I have to program new key with VCDS (17 instrument cluster and coding procedure with Pin Or 25 immobiliser and coding procedure with pin?).

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kobi2311 View Post
    Also I only need to prepare TP23 by Tango and next I have to program new key with VCDS (17 instrument cluster and coding procedure with Pin Or 25 immobiliser and coding procedure with pin?).
    why are you asking same thing when you have been answered mutliple times, yes TP23 ONLY is enough to program to that car, for coding procedure user ross tech website...

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Hi
    I have got still problem with adding the second key to this car. I heve PIN code and CS. I have Prepared TP23 by Tango. Than when I am trying to add second key with VCDS in 17 Instrument - 16 Security Access I write pin code and I am geting error message: controller refused to send a seed Error 37: required time delay not expired (the Pin code is 100% correct).
    When I am going to 25 Immobilizer - 16 Security Access than my Pin code is accepted but the Adaptation - 10 or Coding - 07 is not active.
    Is there any solution to solve it? In attached photos with my screens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts

Mister...first please go to 024 to check for cluster or ecu lock time. Because it looks like that something is...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    55 Posts