Register
Page 5 of 268 FirstFirst 123456789101555105 ... LastLast
    V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,276 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gttuning View Post
    Hi ventzy...how come two diffrent company's have same new software option?in same time.
    and one of this company is abrites that spend 4 years of development..so what did this other company done(vvdi) to have same developed software by abrites?
    Did they developed this MQB at the same time r what?.its funny isn't it?
    Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    i think hes saying like abrites they have also been waiting 4 years for this , i suspect the reason a number of suppliers have this at the same time is that it was probably developed by an independent developer that they have all purchased it from then implemented it into their own software system and platform.
    nothing sinister , just both bought it from an independent who cracked it .
    i suspect all will now learn from it and develop it further for their own programming systems , just as im sure they will all buy any unique function from an independent developer and implement it on their own platforms and then develop it further .
    we all know that this isnt unusual in the software and diag world.
    i struggle to see the issue , we now have this coverage and from a choice of suppliers , in my book thats a good thing , some will choose abrites some will choose vvdi and some will choose both , i suspect others will also follow and release their version too .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

Fallen (24th January, 2018)

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Let's please focus on the technical problems with your AVDIs rather than discussing who's better than the others.
    I know very well how much time it took to our developers to develop this but who cares.. the very first comment will always be "that's a lie".

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ventzy For This Useful Post:

yugo45 (5th February, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    533 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ventzy View Post
    Let's please focus on the technical problems with your AVDIs rather than discussing who's better than the others.
    I know very well how much time it took to our developers to develop this but who cares.. the very first comment will always be "that's a lie".
    If you developed this solution, it will be no big deal for you to support MQB from 2012-2014 instantly. As it is not included and was included when you announced your update, it clearly shows you just implemented it not knowing what you got.

So back to bug fixing. When will you add support for VW PQ premium dash SW 0611?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to exe123 For This Useful Post:

motorsport (24th January, 2018), offsystem (24th January, 2018)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    i think hes saying like abrites they have also been waiting 4 years for this , i suspect the reason a number of suppliers have this at the same time is that it was probably developed by an independent developer that they have all purchased it from then implemented it into their own software system and platform.
    nothing sinister , just both bought it from an independent who cracked it .
    i suspect all will now learn from it and develop it further for their own programming systems , just as im sure they will all buy any unique function from an independent developer and implement it on their own platforms and then develop it further .
    we all know that this isnt unusual in the software and diag world.
    i struggle to see the issue , we now have this coverage and from a choice of suppliers , in my book thats a good thing , some will choose abrites some will choose vvdi and some will choose both , i suspect others will also follow and release their version too .
    Hi.of course it was bought from someone that is a developer.but once i reading this ..

ABRITES is extremely happy to announce that the long months of development in our VAG department.

I would think and understand that abrites developed it in house and we gona be in front of other cheap tools..for some time...

I dont see a issue here i think time is over where companys like abrites is developing some unique functions...that will keep the tool users in front of other tools on the market.

Good work abrites anyway...

Auto Locksmith,Tuning,Dpf Removal,Dtc Removal,Immo Removal,Ecu Adaptation,Crash Data-Clear.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by exe123 View Post
    If you developed this solution, it will be no big deal for you to support MQB from 2012-2014 instantly. As it is not included and was included when you announced your update, it clearly shows you just implemented it not knowing what you got.
    Are you a developer or what?
    Who are you to say what is "a big deal" for us?
    Do you know the difference in details in the 2012-2014 models and 2014-2017 ? Of course you don't from what you are saying.
    If other tools do support 2012-2014 dashboard why don't we just copy them if that's the only thing we do?!

Quote Originally Posted by exe123 View Post
    So back to bug fixing. When will you add support for VW PQ premium dash SW 0611?
    This dashboard should be supported, what is the error you get? Are you able to enter service mode? Do you have the latest VAG version?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts

abritus can't connect to audi a6 2001 [35 - Central Locking] to adapt remote
    VCDS without problem.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    705 Posts

Now, we have a problem regarding the dealer keys for MQB .
    this morning , I received a customer with key ordered from dealer ( Skoda-Octavia 2016 ) , i check the instrument cluster before i start the procedure .
    instrument VDDMQBAB , connect my AVDI+Protag , all is ok until now , but when AVDI ask to turn Ignition ON with working key and put Blank key into Protag , that was surprise!

Protag cannot read and detect the dealer key

it is better to add in this function (VN008) 2 button like AUDI BCM2 , make Dealer key and Learn Key .

you have two choices in the morning: go back to bed and continue dreaming, or you get up to make your dreams come true

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to topclef For This Useful Post:

koyot (24th January, 2018), Stelaras26 (24th January, 2018)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Hi people.
    Somenone know if is possible programe new dash (virgen from factory) in golf 7?
    This car have JCI dash and custumer buy new one because JCI not possible adjust KM.

AVDI can do keys but only in VDO type, JCI not support....But it is virgem maybe is possible??

Thanks

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rito View Post
    Hi people.
    Somenone know if is possible programe new dash (virgen from factory) in golf 7?
    This car have JCI dash and custumer buy new one because JCI not possible adjust KM.

AVDI can do keys but only in VDO type, JCI not support....But it is virgem maybe is possible??

Thanks
    No it is also not possible

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Hello.
    Bmw X5 2009 can i program keys if i have only CAS or only obd..
    Thanks.

Auto Locksmith,Tuning,Dpf Removal,Dtc Removal,Immo Removal,Ecu Adaptation,Crash Data-Clear.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Done lost keys for transporter 2012.
    Service mode by dump ok...keys working ok.
    just remote wont syncro in special function.have to do it manually then worked ok.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    389 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gttuning View Post
    Done lost keys for transporter 2012.
    Service mode by dump ok...keys working ok.
    just remote wont syncro in special function.have to do it manually then worked ok.

great news. avdi seems to have issue with latest update on remote side.
    i aways use ad on remote side.

as for bmw (assume CAS3+)you need working key for decryption of CAS - if lost then PCM for ISN to. plan to get cable to do on bench (assume possible)

BMW seems to be working great glad i have it over VVDI
    I am a FUD

17. The Following User Says Thank You to obdsystems For This Useful Post:

gttuning (25th January, 2018)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Having problems with AVDI

1. Starting any brand
    2. message "Connecting to interface"
    3. message "Updating firmware"
    4. After few seconds getting "Connection Error. Operation timeout".

Any idea ?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

check your latency un com port !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Latency is ok.